Chevy SSR Forum banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #86
Have 15 more rooms blocked at Travelodge in Deadwood. 605-717-7181. $89 Tuesday thru Thursday. $119.00 Friday and Saturday. Not as nice as the Lodge but is clean. Right down road from the Lodge. Mention SSR group. You may choose another location if you desire. Robert.

Premium Member
2003 Redline with ghost flames
Frank, can I have a list of the reservations made so I can keep track of the rooms available. Thanks
How about a No-Frills gathering from June 6th to June 11th in Deadwood,South Dakota. No t-shirts (have enough t-shirts) no trophies (just have to wipe the dust off), no giveaways, no banquet. Talked to Auggie and he said Deadwood is 45 Min. to hour and a half from sites you want to see. Mount Rushmore, the needles, Crazy Horse, the Badlands and Deadwood to name a few. I know that's 10 months away but need to get a feeling so I can call motels for a good rate. Hopefully next year we can make up for all this crap that happened this year. Robert
hi SWT RYD
Jack and I have our reservations at The Lodge and are looking forward to seeing everyone again
Carol Petty
GR8TYM

81 - 100 of 114 Posts