Chevy SSR Forum banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
My contact just informed me she gave me 12 more rooms. So we all need to pray for no restrictions and great weather.
Yeah, that kinda goes along with what they told me when I called two days ago. When I asked about availability, I got a "no problem" response. I could choose the kind of room I wanted.
But considering this event is still 9 months out, another 12 rooms won't last. More people will get interested as we get closer to "show time".

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Red river would be a great idea also sometime!!
Yup. I agree. It's an awesome place to hang out for a few days. There was only a few people that expressed interest when I floated the idea so I just kinda let it die on the vine. Maybe 2022???

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Yup. I agree. It's an awesome place to hang out for a few days. There was only a few people that expressed interest when I floated the idea so I just kinda let it die on the vine. Maybe 2022???
I think it was kind of that the SoDak had already been floated. 2022 sounds good. It is closer than east rallies for sure. I like these "smaller" occasions. I have been through Taos and went to Sante Fe area rally. How is the housing in that area?

Dave

101 - 114 of 114 Posts