Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2006 Aqua Blur today with I think every option there is. Found one with a Bright Chrome Package that replaces ALL the satin chrome, both inside and out with Bright Chrome. Even the tailgate handle on the inside is chrome. Part of that package also includes color keyed running boards. The aux. guage pkg. cover is even bright chrome. All the interior chrome is reminiscent of the early '50s when chrome (real chrome) was everywhere. Hope the sun doesn't cause too much reflection problems! Thanks to all on this forum for information posted here that helped me in my quest.

Roger & Wonderful Wife Liz!

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
2006 Aqua Blur

Roger & Liz

Congrats on your new purchase. That is great news :thumbs I saw the chrome package at the LCC Homecoming. They have done a really nice job with it.

I just read and artilcle last week about the chrome coming back on new vehicles. People do want that shine that used to be on the older vehicles. So it look's like we are going to be seeing more and more chrome on the dealer lots in the coming years.

Enjoy your new ride-that's wonderful news!!!!

·
OP
8,226 Posts
rjnolfe said:
Bought a 2006 Aqua Blur today with I think every option there is. Found one with a Bright Chrome Package that replaces ALL the satin chrome, both inside and out with Bright Chrome. Even the tailgate handle on the inside is chrome. Part of that package also includes color keyed running boards. The aux. guage pkg. cover is even bright chrome. All the interior chrome is reminiscent of the early '50s when chrome (real chrome) was everywhere. Hope the sun doesn't cause too much reflection problems! Thanks to all on this forum for information posted here that helped me in my quest.

That is way cool. I was just in your quaint little town on October 20. Just passing through on a drive from Lake George (Bolton Landing-Sagamore) to Lake Placid for the day. Went down to the Kissing bridge and took some pics of the waterfall spillway. Nice town, Did not see and SSR around so you should be the only one???
Congrats!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
That picture brings back memories.....mine looked like that for a couple of cold months last year :jester

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
OP said:
That is way cool. I was just in your quaint little town on October 20. Just passing through on a drive from Lake George (Bolton Landing-Sagamore) to Lake Placid for the day. Went down to the Kissing bridge and took some pics of the waterfall spillway. Nice town, Did not see and SSR around so you should be the only one???
Congrats!

Glad you liked Ti. Our downtown area is somewhat depressed, but things are slowly improving. If you get up this way again, look us up! You made a great choice for a ride along Lake George to Lake Placid.

Roger

ps...I think we probably have the only SSR in the immediate area!

·
Registered
160 Posts
ssr blur said:

The aqua blur is a great color on the SSR - I'm thinking about trading in my slingshot yellow for one

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Awesome

You picked the best(and rarest) color!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts