Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, this might have been covered before, but I am just curious... why is there no factory installed OnStar with the best and certainly the coolest GM car in production? They could have made the transponder small and hidden it somewhere - what's the deal here?! :confused - - - I have done a SEARCH now on the forum, found the "reason", but still seems weird that there in no OnStar. Oh well!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
copcarcollector said:
Okay, this might have been covered before, but I am just curious... why is there no factory installed OnStar with the best and certainly the coolest GM car in production? They could have made the transponder small and hidden it somewhere - what's the deal here?! :confused - - - I have done a SEARCH now on the forum, found the "reason", but still seems weird that there in no OnStar. Oh well!!
Not to nick pick but it's a truck :lol :lol

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
walleye said:
I had onstar on my 03 silverado LT.
I know trucks can have onstar. It's just a personal peeve when the SSR is called a car, I don't drive a car, I drive a truck.

·
Registered
216 Posts
While the beast was in the shop, I drove my wifes Tahoe down to Tampa...didn't realize how much I missed Onstar til then. Even went so far as to tell the Onstar rep to tell her superiors to contact GM and add it for the SSR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts