1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Saturday March 30, 2019
Where: Cameron Park, CA 95682
When: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Hosts: Robert & Darlene Baller (shiftz33 aka RetroCarGuy530, LLC)
Food: We will provide food for lunch

If you want to bring some lunch food items, you're welcome to do so as well. This is an alcohol free event!

There is a link in this post to the Facebook "Nor-Cal SSR Club" event already created for this tech session. Please post a comment to that event listing the items you wanted installed/fixed/diagnosed.

If you cannot post to that Facebook event, post a reply in this thread and I'll update the list in the Facebook event.

If you're wanting to install any Simple Engineering parts, make sure you get your orders into Simple Engineering asap to make sure Mike has a chance to ship them in time to arrive before the event. If you want to ship them to my home, that's fine (I'll provide the address info via phone / text / private messages).

Facebook - Nor-Cal SSR Club - March 30, 2019 Event

Attachments

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few pics of the beautiful Chevy SSR pickups that were present at the 03/30/2019 Nor-Cal SSR Tech Session.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
When: Saturday March 30, 2019
Where: Cameron Park, CA 95682
When: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Hosts: Robert & Darlene Baller (shiftz33 aka RetroCarGuy530, LLC)
Food: We will provide food for lunch

If you want to bring some lunch food items, you're welcome to do so as well. This is an alcohol free event!

There is a link in this post to the Facebook "Nor-Cal SSR Club" event already created for this tech session. Please post a comment to that event listing the items you wanted installed/fixed/diagnosed.

If you cannot post to that Facebook event, post a reply in this thread and I'll update the list in the Facebook event.

If you're wanting to install any Simple Engineering parts, make sure you get your orders into Simple Engineering asap to make sure Mike has a chance to ship them in time to arrive before the event. If you want to ship them to my home, that's fine (I'll provide the address info via phone / text / private messages).

Facebook - Nor-Cal SSR Club - March 30, 2019 Event

1 - 7 of 7 Posts