Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in this area that might help me with a request? I know you guys have been going through an ordeal, not sure what the situation is now.
PM me for more information.
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shout out to RAL 04 #5907, Dinerman & Skip2004 for offering to help me out and checking out an R for sale in Houston.
Special thanks to Rich for taking time out of his day and giving me a detailed report on this 06 FPR Smokin Asphalt.
Sounded too good to be true, and it was, but these guys saved me a flight from Illinois to check it out.
Cheers guys, when we run into each other I'm buying.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,980 Posts
That's why we "Love Our Fanatic Family!!!"
Good luck on your continued search! I'm sure you have already checked but purchasing an SSR from a fairly long-term Fanatic is your safest bet! 😉

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I was a long term fanatic from 2009 to 2016. Got the itch again.
The nice thing about finding one here, they usually have the right updates done and are well cared for.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,980 Posts
Thanks, I was a long term fanatic from 2009 to 2016. Got the itch again.
The nice thing about finding one here, they usually have the right updates done and are well cared for.
Well keep on scratchin' then! It will feel so good when you get that right spot! There is a Pac Blue coming up for sale soon in Arkansas with around 48K miles on it. Her Dad has passed away... It will likely be posted here. Good Luck!

Reactions: soren703
1 - 5 of 5 Posts