Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
North Houston Permagrin Breakfast
Saturday June 12th, 9:00 AM
Harris County Smokehouse,
14243 FM 2920 (West of 249)
Tomball, TX

Please let me know if you can come.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,639 Posts
Madeline & I are planning on being there. (Hoping I will be driving by then!!)

★☆★ - See y'all there!! (y) :giggle: (y) :giggle:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,155 Posts
I’ll be in Austin, can’t make it.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
We hope to be there in July if my R works. This will be are first time back to Texas since last April. R has been on a maintainer so I am hoping it doesn’t know it has been a year. Looking forward to seeing other humans. (Warrior 06: Sounds like you are getting out also - great news)
Diane & David

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,639 Posts
That's GREAT news David!!!! Madeline and I are so looking forward to seeing you & Diane once again. It has been just way too long!

Don't worry about your truck....whatever it takes we will get your Red Beauty back on the road again. Until next month then y'all be careful and safe! :giggle: (y)

David & Madeline

Attachments

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Becky and I are willing to associate with this group once again (assuming that y'all will let us). Are full haz-mat suits still required?

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,639 Posts
Bill!! It's going to be fantastic seeing you and Becky again!!

★☆★ ~ Full hazmat suits are no longer required!!! :giggle:

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,639 Posts
★☆★ ~ So good getting out again and seeing familiar Fanatic faces again!! We had nine for breakfast and four gorgeous SSRs this morning. Great Texas weather, grub and gab. Thanks to Gary S., RoyLee, Bill & Becky, Dennis, and Gary E. & Beth for starting off the day for Madeline & me in such a pleasant way.We really enjoyed it.

See y'all next month. :giggle: (y)

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts