Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wok-up this morning & turned on the news & just cought the end of a story about, us being @ war with North Korea. I guess they bombed south Korea? does anybody know any more? Nothing in the paper today about it.
Raider Keith:silver::mad2:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Check out
DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

The North bombed/shelled a South island, sounds like they are trying to get us to the bargaining table with out having to make any concessions first. They will keep doing this until they have a bomb that will reach us or sell it to someone else. Obama will wait it out and let it be the next presidents problem.

·
Premium Member
9,161 Posts
having served in the 2nd inf div which is the main us div on the dmz in korea this has been the pattern for 40 years....we our still at war over there there was only a truce signed in 1953. i really would not worry till some fighting actually hits the 2nd inf div ,then all bets are off

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
having served in the 2nd inf div which is the main us div on the dmz in korea this has been the pattern for 40 years....we our still at war over there there was only a truce signed in 1953. i really would not worry till some fighting actually hits the 2nd inf div ,then all bets are off
I would say the North knows just how far to take this to use it to their advantage but I think Saddam thought the did too. This very much reminds me of Iraq , the UN had sanctions against Iraq beginning in 1990 and the US deposed Saddam in 2003, for twelve years UN sanctions lined Saddam's pockets with billions in illegal oil sales with the help of the UN's oil for food scandal that lined the pockets of UN's Kofi Annan's son. We'll likely cave when it comes to North Korea look at all the outrage there was when Museums and Zoo's were damaged taking down Saddam , too many Americans don't have the stomach to do what needs to be done. Rogerdoger thanks for your service to our country and for protecting my family.

·
Premium Member
9,920 Posts
Thank you for your service to the people of the USA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts