Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to attend the North Ohio Truck Meet, at Summit Racing, on Sunday September 15.
I plan to take both my Avalanche and my SSR and am posting this at both fan club websites.

So if you have an Avalanche, or an SSR, or any other truck, come on out and join me.
If you don't have a truck to show, come as a spectator.

I'm not planning anything more than just hanging out and enjoying the show.
I plan to arrive around 10:00 am. The show is 11-4.
Summit is near Akron Ohio, I76 exit 29.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am planning to attend the North Ohio Truck Meet, at Summit Racing, on Sunday September 15.
I plan to take both my Avalanche and my SSR and am posting this at both fan club websites.

So if you have an Avalanche, or an SSR, or any other truck, come on out and join me.
If you don't have a truck to show, come as a spectator.

I'm not planning anything more than just hanging out and enjoying the show.
I plan to arrive around 10:00 am. The show is 11-4.
Summit is near Akron Ohio, I76 exit 29.

Thinking of attending.

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Sorry I will not be able to attend.
I have already committed (paid preregistration fee) to a car show that day for one of my and my wife's favorite charities, The Pearl Classic benefiting The Capital Area Humane Society. It is dedicated in memory of a guy's dog (pearl) who accompanied him to area car shows for 16 years. Trophies are nice BUT, Car shows for me are all about relaxation and charities. Maybe not necessarily in that order, but both come before trophies.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
1,329 Posts
Sorry I will not be able to attend.
I have already committed (paid preregistration fee) to a car show that day for one of my and my wife's favorite charities, The Pearl Classic benefiting The Capital Area Humane Society. It is dedicated in memory of a guy's dog (pearl) who accompanied him to area car shows for 16 years. Trophies are nice BUT, Car shows for me are all about relaxation and charities. Maybe not necessarily in that order, but both come before trophies.
Those may come before the trophys', but it seems the trophys'still follow!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T Goodman, thanks for posting the photo. It was a very enjoyable afternoon at your place.

Hope to see you and Lori on September 15.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In case anyone reads this thread and thinks that the truck meet has already happened, it has not.
The posted photos are from a different meet held August 11. The Truck Meet is coming up on September 15.

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
I think I will try to make it! Seems like not many Sunday work days and that's a good thing! 😎

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
I'll have a better idea later in the week but I'd like to make it! 😉

Where's the rest of the Ohio Chapter?

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
@GoldBowTie , Sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it... Thanks for trying to get us together. I'm retiring next summer so maybe next year! 😉

1 - 20 of 21 Posts