Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,898 Posts
Hate we can't make it !!! Y'all have FUN

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,898 Posts
Uh, what's for sale?
Haha!!! Good catch--All I do when I open the laptop is Click on "NEW POSTS" and don't pay any attention to what section it's in. That way I don't ANYTHING new.-----Kinda like not always looking at the date/how old a thread is when someone posts on it. Oh well----

Nick

Edit: Now I know why there are 2 threads this morning with the same Title. Different section.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,808 Posts
Reactions: Railroad Guy

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Ssr christmas party

Tressa and Kay Had a wonderful time !!!! We were able to meet the and talk to all the members THANKS AGAIN .KAY yellow:

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Patti and I want to thank eveyone for coming to our SSR Christmas Party. It was a good time with Food, Friends and Fanatics . We put on a great car show for the neighbors. They were all smiles.

We want to thank everyone for bringing gifts. We will deliver the gifts to Texas Motor Speedway Children’s Charity Monday morning. We are going to make Christmas special for a bunch of smiling children. We are all so blessed it’s great to share and make someone else feel special. What a great car club to belong to. Happy Holidays. God Bless.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
We delivered the SSR Christmas Presents to Texas Motor Speedway Children’s Charities today.

Texas Motor Speedway Christmas Tree Lighting
Tuesday December 4, 2018
6:00 pm

The SSR Fanatics will be mentioned during the ceremony. Thanks to all those who donated a toy to make a child smile this Christmas.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Texans are great

Wish we could of been there !! You guys know how to put on a party Lots of food and friendship! We are planning on moving to our home in Okc shortly after the first of year. Lost mom in Oct so are trying to take care of business up here. Ready to slow down some!! Chili Bowl races coming up in Jan. always fun! Denny and Kay

1 - 18 of 18 Posts