Chevy SSR Forum banner

Create a North West Indiana Chapter of SSR Fanatics

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_0012.JPG :yellow: I have been thinking, Yep (She not here to stop me),been thinking that I never hear or see

any post from the Fellow Hoosiers.......

Is there a North West Indiana Chapter or a Northern Indiana Chapter?

Give a shout out, or as it is said 'round here "Holler back"

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
3,841 Posts
Don’t know who’s your daddy ,,, but you have a couple friends from Wabash IN Little over 2 hours from you.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,027 Posts
Only 25 miles from the Indiana line in NW Ohio!

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 516562 :yellow: I have been thinking, Yep (She not here to stop me),been thinking that I never hear or see

any post from the Fellow Hoosiers.......

Is there a North West Indiana Chapter or a Northern Indiana Chapter?

Give a shout out, or as it is said 'round here "Holler back"
Hi, my husband and myself just purchased our first SSR and were looking for a SSR in the Northern INdiana area as well. Did you find out if there is one?

Kevin and Sheri Miller
Goshen, IN

·
Premium Member
7,015 Posts
Hey "Sheri's" SSR :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... Kevin & Sheri :00000732: to the SSRfanatics Nation and CONGRATULATIONS on your new ride !!! Let us know the details ... Color, Year, Mileage and last 5 numbers of your Vin # so Cash can Register it on his Spread Sheet. and etc. Again :00000732: to the Family :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,115 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
3,841 Posts
Hi, my husband and myself just purchased our first SSR and were looking for a SSR in the Northern INdiana area as well. Did you find out if there is one?

Kevin and Sheri Miller
Goshen, IN
I’m still in Wabash. Not planning on leaving anytime soon

Mic and Donna

·
Ralph and Ruth
877 Posts
In Indiana

Quest (Ralph & Ruth) from Marion, Indiana. We're NE and not NW, but still Indiana (when we're not out attending SSR Rallies). The term "chapters" may be somewhat misleading. In our case the term Indiana Chapter, simply means that you are from the State of Indiana. This means no dues or meetings to attend, just friends with a common interest. There may be exceptions, but the entire SSR Fanatics community has no president, boards, committees to screw things up. The only real organization is the individuals/groups that host the rallies, but even that is wide open to anyone who wants to host a rally. You may attend a rally anywhere you desire without being invited, just sign up on the forum, the hosts will welcome you with open arms no matter what state the rally is located. Make plans to attend a rally, you will be "hooked". Great to hear from other new Hoosier SSR owners, a hearty welcome to all of you.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,027 Posts
Looks like Ft. Wayne would be a great centerly located location for a Meet and Greet! ( Wabash, Kokomo, Marion and Goshen) Make it on a Sunday and this Buckeye is all in!!! Love hanging out with you Hoosiers!

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well Fellow SSR Fanatics,It seams that there is NO SSR Fanatics chapter in North West Indiana...... So I guess that only leaves

one thing to do. I/We ordain there now is a NWI chapter of SSR Fanatics. With your permeation I will be "That Guy. "

Now we need a place to meet and eat, and I like Crown Point, In 46307 There are hundreds of places to eat in this area.

They have a Car cruise on

Thursday Afternoon/ Evening 4 pm till 7 pm " ON the Square" down town around the Old Court House.

WE are very easy to get to via I65 Exit 249 from the South and Exit 248 from the North

If you want to go ahead with this PLEASE let me know.....Paul & Elaine VanDenburgh

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Yeah! I think I'll do the same thing for central New Mexico! .... Oh, wait ... I'm the only Fanatic in central New Mexico. Geez, all these square miles and no one to share them with. I guess Auggie Doggie and I should form a "middle of no where" chapter!!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,954 Posts
Well Fellow SSR Fanatics,It seams that there is NO SSR Fanatics chapter in North West Indiana...... So I guess that only leaves

one thing to do. I/We ordain there now is a NWI chapter of SSR Fanatics. With your permeation I will be "That Guy. "

Now we need a place to meet and eat, and I like Crown Point, In 46307 There are hundreds of places to eat in this area.

They have a Car cruise on

Thursday Afternoon/ Evening 4 pm till 7 pm " ON the Square" down town around the Old Court House.

WE are very easy to get to via I65 Exit 249 from the South and Exit 248 from the North

If you want to go ahead with this PLEASE let me know.....Paul & Elaine VanDenburgh
I wish you luck, but I think the idea is a bit formal for this group. I could be wrong. Would not be the first time, but maybe a get together at the Cruise would be the way to promote the first time. How ever it turns out, you are welcome as a member of the family. Sorry we have not been introduced before, that I recall.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks BlueStreak. This Chapter that I/We have created for NorthWest Indiana will Not have Dues,or Fees,or regular meetings

just like minded folks getting together to talk about there SSR and whatever they want to .

I/we am retired ....To me that means having the most

Fun that I can, while I can, with who ever I want, when ever I want, where ever I want. So I was

thinking that SSR folk in NWI who are likeminded

could get together for the FUN of owning and driving a SSR. The (meeting) are to introduce us to

each other, at a some place ( like the Crown Point Car Cruise) on Thursday afternoon,4 till 7 ,

with Good Food and drink at differant locations,joinly agreed to........

If this is what other folks would like to do..I/We are willing to join in the FUN, Thats my 2cents

Paul VanDenburgh aka, SuperChargeYellow

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,115 Posts
Yeah! I think I'll do the same thing for central New Mexico! .... Oh, wait ... I'm the only Fanatic in central New Mexico. Geez, all these square miles and no one to share them with. I guess Auggie Doggie and I should form a "middle of no where" chapter!!
Saw a red one and two black ones cruising through Rapid City yesterday but they were moving and i was in my work truck. In the summer there is lots of sightings but no one on the forum and no get togethers. Shame.

·
Registered
292 Posts
If you have get togethers in Indiana, I'd be willing to drop by sometime, given I have the day off. It's only what, three, maybe four hours away? ?

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK I'll just put this out there.......Crown Point,IN 46307 has there Car Cruise on Thursdays 4~7 pm

It's held "On the Square" If you would ,please accept this as an invite.

If you want to come early for lunch or stay later for dinner.... there are hundreds of places to meet and eat

Paul& Elaine aka SuperChargeYellow

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No I Quess we can always just meet up somewhere we can get to ........ we are retired so any sunny summer day or night

My "YellowBird" is in storage for the winter and I don't bring HIM out until April or May, weather pending

1 - 20 of 22 Posts