Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you want to get the gorgeous logos that Norva Plastics made for my SSR they are available at Norva Plastics, contact is Howard Everton at [email protected]
He is only charging $30.00 a set and they are well made for sure! I have no stock and get no kick back on this. Just providing a very cool thing to all the SSR owners here if interested. I attached mine with velcro to the carpeted be in seconds. Works like a charm and looks terrific. He only has a few sets but can make more on request.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Or, you can just call Howard Everton at 757-622-9281. He is in Norfolk, VA. Good luck. I think you will be pleased. Nice price, for a nice product for our babies. :party

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hey Cruz,

I like your idea of the plastic logos for the rear bed. But I also like the metal ones for the engine compartment. How do I get those. Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Nice touches

Joe Schuhriemen said:
Hey Cruz,

I like your idea of the plastic logos for the rear bed. But I also like the metal ones for the engine compartment. How do I get those. Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
I don't often look for add ons, for me I am pretty much keep it a "stock" look kinda guy. However those metal SSR emblems that Tom - SSRcobra makes are fanatasic and look so great that I think they should become standard on the SSR!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are required to remove the center caps from your wheels for saftety reasons. They can come off and injure bystanders or come off and hit your car or someone else's car! :eek

1 - 10 of 10 Posts