Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a great Thanksgiving Treat from Norva Plastics in Norfolk today. This summer I had made some replicas of SSR logos that I wanted to use under the tonu in metallic red and silver but they had a lot of trouble creating them so I wrote it off as a loss. Today they arrived in the mail and I put velcro on the back of them and stuck them to the inside of the carpet in the truck bed. They look awesome. Will have to get a pic in the daylight later on Turkey day. They are the same size as the ones under the hood that Tom Gunkel made me out of billet alluminum for under the hood, but these are plastic. Painting starts Friday! Can't wait. This is almost as much fun as driving the thing!

I have also been working on my skull and bones theme for the truck and have a ton of skelletal parts, skelletons, skuls that light up in chrome,etc. for the upcoming car shows. First one is Dec. 5th and the truck will be painted by then.

They are now in the gallery.

oops, better turn those S's around. They are upside down!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
OK, I'll bite.... Can I get a set for under the hood? How / Who can I contact. I really like these. Are they already colored?
Thank You

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Contact is Howard at:
http://yellowpages.superpages.com/supermaps/mapinit.jsp?SRC=portals&C=Plastic+&+Plastic+Products+Wholesale+&+Manufacturers&T=Norfolk&S=VA&PP=LN&STYPE=S&CID=00000526350&LID=2039286551&map.x=212&map.y=125&level=8&lat=036881224&lng=-076298474&POI1lat=036881224&POI1lng=-076298474&POI1name=Norva+Plastics+Inc&streetaddress=3911+Killam+Ave&city=Norfolk&state=VA&zip=23508

I commissioned him months ago to do the job but it was a prob. for him but later on he sent me these and they are beautifully chromed silver and red metallic plastic. I put velcro on the back of them and they work great.
They are on 3911 Killam Ave., Nofolk, VA 23508

They should still have the file on their server so it should not be a prob. to make them now.
Do a google search for "Norva Plastics" and you will get a phone for them too.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Hmmm.

Ok Ed, I was looking at your pictures and I was wondering...are the S's on the back wall upside down?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Correcto mundo amigo, as I mentioned earlier, but they look good now!
"oops, better turn those S's around. They are upside down!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts