Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sent my truck to the Dr. last week for a breathing problem and this was his solution to the problem.

After seeing the hood in Red and Black, I knew it would be smashing in Slingshot. Thanks to Eric at MPD for such a fine fine product delivered ON TIME with no aggrivation.

As soon as I secure my second SSR, the first options to be ordered will be the hood and running boards. I could not believe what a difference it make to the overall look. Will be selling factory hood shortly.

Hope the pictures are clear. Will try to take better in full sun tomorrow.

BCBEAR
(with a real big smile on my face)

Attachments

B

·
0 Posts
BCbear10, It looks very good in Yellow also. Did you make the holes for the air any bigger underneath :cool :thumbs :seeya ?

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BobA said:
BCbear10, It looks very good in Yellow also. Did you make the holes for the air any bigger underneath :cool :thumbs :seeya ?
BobA,

The hood arrived at the body shop while I was on my way home from the west coast. By the time I woke up and delivered the truck, they had already started working on the hood and I was so excited when I got to see it that I forgot to mention it. However, in the late fall we will be doing some more paint work and we will open it up them.

Thanks for the reminder. Don't you just love the hood in all the different colors?

bcbear (marc)
:thumbs

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
You guys are killing me with these new hoods! They look great and I want one! I just can't get the wife to agree to another paint job.............too much $$$$$

Maybe Santa will bring me one :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Its too late for me.. but when i do get mine back i hope you will understand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts