Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving down the parking lane at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale yesterday a young lady with perfect timing backed out of her parking spot and T boned the passenger side of my SSR. I'm now looking for a good body shop in the Phoenix area, hopefully with some SSR experience. If you have had any work done on your SSR and were happy with it I would like to know who they are. Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

Bill Wade

·
Premium Member
4,729 Posts
Yep, I'd try Mike in AZ.
There are also several other members in and around the Phoenix area.
Hope it all works out and that you get your SSR looking good again.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, the first person that I called after the accident was Mike because I value his opinion very highly on anything SSR. I am still interested in finding anyone in the area that has had some work done locally that they were happy with. Any locals with an opinion on a repair location your information is very welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Actually, the first person that I called after the accident was Mike because I value his opinion very highly on anything SSR. I am still interested in finding anyone in the area that has had some work done locally that they were happy with. Any locals with an opinion on a repair location your information is very welcome.
I bought my SSR from Kent Baker in Las Vegas, I realize he is not in your local town/state, but as an insurance agent and car/truck nut, and life long Nevada resident.........He would know top notch body/paint shops in the general area. My SSR has a beautiful paint job on it that he has a shop handle.:smile2: Look him up as a State Farm agent in Vegas or Henderson if interested in his opinion

·
While driving down the parking lane at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale yesterday a young lady with perfect timing backed out of her parking spot and T boned the passenger side of my SSR. I'm now looking for a good body shop in the Phoenix area, hopefully with some SSR experience. If you have had any work done on your SSR and were happy with it I would like to know who they are. Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

Bill Wade
I have used Tracy's Autobody in Tempe. They just got done fixing my SSR after being rear-ended. They also fixed my SSR back in 2006 when someone vandalized the door in Scottsdale, as well as painted many of the plastic items in the engine bay for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts