Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F.Y.I. Another bit of information I received from the factory yesterday (and forgot to mention in an earlier post) that some of you may or may not know already is that the SSR is not for export out of US and Canada. I asked the engineers if there were any amber turn signal lenses for the SSR, like I have seen in the Corvette Plant and was told SSR is not being exported.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not for Export

there are one or two here in the UK, but these are "Grey Imports", i.e. not imported by Chevrolet. I would love one, but they're way out of my price range at about £42,000 (that's about $62,000)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got one!

Fantastic Car - shame I'm married because it's such a crowd puller, if you know what I mean....

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
SSR in the UK

Martin,

Welcome to the group and happy owners of the SSR. What number SSR do you have? (last 4 digits of VIN)

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
martinbenton said:
I've got one!

Fantastic Car - shame I'm married because it's such a crowd puller, if you know what I mean....
Howdy!!!

Same here Martin. I have a wife too!! Bless her heart, she's loves cars,
What color is your SSR?
It would great to see a picture of it on 1 of your country roads.:cool

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
err....... I think it's #3312

Colour is black - I'l get a picture over when the setting is just right!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Scott,
Are you on this list now? Did you see the new blue color for 2005? We are so alike. I just won 1st place at the Palo Alto Concours with the Bricklin!!

Sandy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts