Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not selling anything, not my SSR, or a shirt or even a SSR polishing towel. No folks, I am not even selling the sweat from my brow. I just wanted to put something up and bring a break to everyone else selling something. This post is up here just for something to read.

Enjoy.. and NO tips are nessasary.

:thumbs

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Focks said:
I am not selling anything, not my SSR, or a shirt or even a SSR polishing towel. No folks, I am not even selling the sweat from my brow. I just wanted to put something up and bring a break to everyone else selling something. This post is up here just for something to read.

Enjoy.. and NO tips are nessasary.

:thumbs

Thanks Focks- I was looking for our site-Nice to see your not selling anything :thumbs
Tips that's my .02 cents worth

·
Registered
260 Posts
selling

If you arent selling anything, I was wondering if it would be possible just to borrow something?
Ill return it , later, maybe if the price is right.

By the way , will you cover the cost of shipping and insurance?

And what are your return/warranty policies?

Are there any discounts and do you provide frequent flyer miles or green stamps.

Thank you
A wise consumer and shopper

Sandy :seeya :ssr
I would like delivery before 10 am

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,609 Posts
Hmmmmmm I wish I could earn 5% on my GM card... :boxing anyone out there willing to share some of their 5% with me? :skep :lol

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

I did try to use up 3,000 but GM would not let me on my SSR buy :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,609 Posts
ISLANDDREAMS said:
did you knwo that just here in missouri there is over 39 million dollars accumulated on gm cards come on people help us out . ..use it :)
OK OK ... if you aren't going to use it I will split half the $$$$ with ya! :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Same here

REBEL said:
I did try to use up 3,000 but GM would not let me on my SSR buy :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil

******Same here ....got a wad in GM savings an coudn't use.........Oh well paid less than 37,000.00 for mine.........Now they tell me I can use it to buy an SSR........But I start at a higher price......and would end up paying more than before........New GM programs are a rip off........ Guess I'll save it for and if and when I can but a SKY.........With a LS2 in it...... :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Focks said:
Call a cop I have been hijacked.
If you were selling doughnuts, they'd already be here :lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts