Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D1nonly in EP, TX. Saw my first SSR up close at a car show in Leavenworth in 2014. I have been a convertible lover since way back when-bought my first while stationed in Germany, a 1995 BMW. I spent the extra for a hard top. In 2002, I fell in love with the SLK 230, because the top went down and bought a yellow one. Had I known about the SSR back in 2003, I could have saved a bunch as it is 4-in-1: car, truck, pick-up and convertible. I started looking around this April and found my 4-ever SSR in Florida. Hubby flew there and drove it back...he said he liked it so much, he even wore the seat belt.

I am glad I did a lot of research before buying and signed up on SSRFanatic. There are quite a few things that need fixing-the mechanism for the roof has to be replaced/rebuilt among other things. So I am totally appreciative of this forum and glad I joined.

Happy trails to everyone!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi D1nonly, your new to me, Welcome from Vancouver Island Canada, sounds like your shoulder deep in your "R". Folks on this forum are helpful to a fault and I'm sure they will give you the benefit of their experience. Ridew/Pride and enjoy the permagrin.

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,278 Posts
CONGRATS & WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Welcome to the family.:00000732: Texas is one of the SSR hot spots so you've got plenty of support, we'll figure out how to solve your problems, calm your fears, and save you money too.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,375 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,654 Posts
Welcome (finally) from Cincinnati! I usually tell newbies to enjoy your new permagrin, but I bet you've already figured that one out!

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
:00000732:from southern Germany,
Many greetings to El Paso.
I was there recently, the right place to experience cabriolet Feeling.
Enjoy your Permagrin.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Welcome to the Texas R's

Great big: WELCOME

Do hope you get involved with the Texas R's. We have a few members in El Paso.

email me: [email protected] and I'll get you in the Texas R's Chapter of the SSR Fanatics.

Frank

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,151 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,609 Posts
Welcome from Forney Texas!! BTW----Since Hubby liked it so well-------He NEEDS ONE TOO!!!

Nick & Kathy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts