Congrats to our November Ride of the Month winner...
2005 Chevrolet SSR VIN: 1GCES14H95B120381
Upgrades and Modifications since ownership May 2015:
(No certain order of install or upgrade).
1. Chrome Wheels Swap - Wheels Concepts of California
2. Red Disc Brake Dust Covers
3. Hydrographics in Engine Compartment - Hamrz Customs, Warner Robins, Ga.
4. Replaced O2 Sensors
5. K&N Air Filter
6. Hood Heat Shield SSR Letters - Dragon2U
7. Exhaust Cutout - Total Exhaust, Warner Robins, Ga. Electrical Wiring by Dragon2U
8. LED Lighting underside -Dragon2U
9. LED Lighting in Trunk Compartment with American Flag covered by Lexan
10. SSR Embroidered Floor Mats
11. Red Upholstery Interior Seats - Jerry's Upholstery, Statesboro, Ga.
12. Red Upholstery on Door Panels and Arm Rest - by Me
13. Replaced Air Dam - Purchased from Mike in Arizona
14. Replaced Auxilliary Fan - Mike in Arizona
15. Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD/GPS/Bluetooth with Rear Camera
16. Engine Tune by Jeremy Formato - Savannah, Ga.
17. Engine Retuned by Joe Delano - Denison, Tx.
18. Polished and ported Throttle Body
19. HID Headlights
20 LED Lights, Side Marker, Tail Lights, Tag and Backup
21 Retro Tailgate, Modified Bumper Cover with Quad exhaust Tips - Eric at MPD1
22. French Style Tail Light Buckets with 1950 Pontiac Lenses - Lonnie's Hot Rod Shop
23. Installed Rear Spoiler painted by Dragon2U
24. Crazy Horse drawing L/R Front Fender painted by Chastin in Butler, Ga.
25. Chrome Front Grill inserts with LEDs
26. LEDs Engine Compartment Sound Controlled
27. Chrome Rear Differential Cover
28. Air operated Train Horn
29. Replaced Windshield - Windshields-To-Go, Atlanta, Ga.
30. Installed Black Vinyl "CHEVROLET" Letters on Retro Tailgate
31. Blinking Third Brake Light