Here is my favorite pic of our SSR so far. We just got it in August 2021. We are the third owners. We went to a car show in September and were lucky enough to meet the son and grandson of the original owner. The son told us it was the first SSR to hit the road from our local Chevy dealer.The November SSR of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.
THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post any pic of your SSR that you want.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom ROTM badge on their profile. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
- The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
- You must own the submitted ride.
- I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
- Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
- If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.
Congrats to October's SSR of the Month winners, @True Blue!
View attachment 603336