Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Excellent condition. 57k miles $21,750
Christmas reduction $19,995

For many more pictures and detailed information you may want to visit my website here https://hickorymtn.weebly.com/chevy-ssr.html
Blinking third brake light
Brake caliper covers, paint matching with SSR satin lettering
SSR logo door lock and valve stem covers
Additional Chevy Bowties on steering wheel, wheel covers, engine bay, and reflective bowties on front and rear side marker lights
Dash and door panel trim
5.3L tailgate emblem
Gauge pod and gauges
Voltage meter with two USB ports
LED lighting: Entry lights, footwell and more
Two Tone red and black seat covers
Behind the driver seat built in storage
Ashtray, color coordinated storage
Shift cable upgrade
Stainless Steel hood insulation pins(tabs that hold the insulation)
Hood struts (The truck came with a prop rod, pistons have been added to lift and hold the hood open-no more back work required)

And the price includes the following:

Metal radiator support, (This is a VERY rigid steel drop-in replacement for the black nylon OEM part (15120741)

Stronger cross member support

Red pearl shift knob, (These knobs are NOT painted. The color will NEVER rub off or lose its shine!)

ABS heat shield, (A stainless steel heat shield with additional high temperature insulation applied. It is designed to eliminate transfer of catalytic converter heat to the anti-lock system electronics that reside only inches away.)

Clear wind suppressor behind the seats,(These are made of 1/2" thick plexiglass, Will never turn yellow, Reduce the wind and noise by over 50%.)

Garmin nuviCam 6" Touch Screen GPS, ( FREE Lifetime Maps & HD Traffic Updates, Discover restaurants, shops & more, Bluetooth - Hands-Free Calling, Wireless Backup Camera, Voice-Activated Navigation, Built-In Eyewitness Dash Cam, Traffic System - Up to 10x Faster Real Vision -For hard-to-read House No. Pinch-to-zoom For Quick Close Look .)

And bulbs for high, low and fog lights.

All this for $21,750 no now only $19,995

Attachments

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@wolfpacker
I hope you have just decided to trade in for a different model and not get rid of SSRs totally.
Well, I hate to say it on here, but yep, I'm movin' on. We have enjoyed the rallies, even went to Texas. The people have been great. We found them very helpful and including from the beginning. The forum has been an unbelievable source of knowledge, that's why I have so many upgrades on this truck. And of course it is a blast to drive.
I sold a mini cooper roadster(rare two seater) and plan on selling the truck.
We are replacing them with a 2015 dark blue/white interior Mercedes SL 400. Also a fun ride.

·
BlueStreak
26,944 Posts
Well, I hate to say it on here, but yep, I'm movin' on. We have enjoyed the rallies, even went to Texas. The people have been great. We found them very helpful and including from the beginning. The forum has been an unbelievable source of knowledge, that's why I have so many upgrades on this truck. And of course it is a blast to drive.
I sold a mini cooper roadster(rare two seater) and plan on selling the truck.
We are replacing them with a 2015 dark blue/white interior Mercedes SL 400. Also a fun ride.
I hope you keep in touch with friends you have made here. There is more to family than just the vehicle that brought us all together. Good luck with your sale and your new ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts