Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
House of Kolor has updated their web site to include this years Prestigious painters.

The SSR is in April, just in time for spring.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
:agree You've got a beautiful, one of a kind truck. :cool You should get lots of recognition for the hard work and creativity you've put into it. I can only imagine how cool the pinewood derby racers are. My boy did that for several years and it was lots of fun. I still have one of his old cars.:)

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Congrats Fuzzy!

Now you're really going to be busy painting and no time for the forum.

:smash :smash :smash​

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Just remember, we knew and liked you when you weren't famous!:bs

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congrats Fuzzy,
You are a true craftsman.

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Buffy said:
Just remember, we knew and liked you when you weren't famous!:bs

Thanks all.

I'm not one to let fame or white collar promotions change me. Just a down to earth outside the box thinker at times, who loves to builds things and see happy faces when they see their beautiful babies (vehicles that is).

Although it is nice to be able to brag once in a while.

Thanks again for all the compliments.

OH and I will always make time for my favorite forum the lifeandtimesofFUZZY.COM. Just kidding,:jester of coarse it's this site with all my cyber freinds.

BTW don't try the other one I think it's for government use only or maybe it just doesn't exist.:jester

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Fuzzy

Congats Fuzzy … just think what might have been if you spent a whole week on that paint job. Just one question how do you keep all the FUZZ out of the fresh paint?

FUZZY flying your flag, for a day in your honour. . I suggest you cut and copy for your own avatar. Well done SIR FUZZ, mister “prestigious painter award” winner.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts