Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the first one---RED SSR in the area. Got it about 2 weeks ago and I have people following me up and down A1A coast highway in Central Florida area to get a better look at it. Today I saw another one in Yellow parked in front of a store. I pulled in next to it and waited for the driver to come out----Just to say HI. Well I waited about 10 minutes and had about 20 different people come up and ask "What the heck is that?" Where do you buy the kit? Is this a car show?? Etc Etc...This question stuff is fun and sort of getting old at the same time... Anyway the Yellow one just got bought(in Orlando) last week and the fellow just loves it to death.... He has no running boards and wanted to know how I liked mine---I love mine for the looks and keeping crap from hitting the rear fenders. My build # was in the mid 300's and I just last night had the first failure to open the top----it was sticking on something and had to be assisted with slight upward pressure (The small door going up) so it would work.. Today it worked fine. I also have the storage boxes----and the net cross bar thing-----They DO NOT work well when both are in the car. I am going to remove the net cross bar. BTW, the saddle bag black boxes are not attached to anything---they slide around when you push them----Does this mean they aren't installed correctly?? The dealer is really clueless about this car....

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Side storage

My side storage is attached to the bed (somehow). They do not slide around. I will let you know exactly how they are attached tomorrow.

·
Registered
705 Posts
mine won't move either, I don't know why. Have not had much time to look in the back. Too busy making love to the front :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts