Chevy SSR Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Discussion starter · #47 ·
looks like you're playing a game of chicken :lol my money's on your SSR !!
great shot..............great pumpkin :thumbs
Really wasn't :lol I was standing their looking at this ginormous pumpkin thinking :rolleyes: That's an interesting concept :) The curves on the pumpkin and lines matched the :ssr

Trying to find different ways' of taking photos....experimenting with the camera a little :) Here's a couple of others I took for fun too ;)

Attachments

:skep I only see 5 shots for this contest :eek ............

Are we cancelling this one or are more gonna step up? I will extend it if needed?
I was going to do this this week but it has been raining. I cant go now until Monday or Tuesday (because of the business and I hope the leaves are still intact, not ready to cancel yet) I hope to get up to the Blue Ridge Parkway

Only One Horse Power

I know this isn't a 400 horse power , but these is the picture with the most color. This buggy is an 1890's doctors buggy that we redid several years ago to use for parades.

I went up in the mountains riding today to try and get that perfect shot. I really wanted a pic with a waterfall in the background but couldnt get close enough for a good one. So here is what I got. Need some feedback. Any of these any good for the contest?

A lot of the leaves at the higher elevations had fell already. Thats when I saw that nice spot on the side of the road with all the leaves on the ground and thought, that would be different. Most people (myself included) just think to look on the trees and not the pretty leaves on the ground.

I like # 5.

I am editing this post now that I have decided on photo # 5. Thanks for your feedback.

Attachments

Downshifter - what a beautiful photo!

I am glad to see that others are having a beautiful autumn. The leaves here are just falling, without truly changing colors.

Hmmmm...I guess I can take a photo of my R beside the mud (formerly known as Lake Lanier!)

Gina, I am absolutly head-over-heels in love with #5

Well Deb, you're beginning to get some great compitition for the contest. Now if about 20 more fanatics could get clickin' :willy:.....

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.