Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday October 14th, 9 AM, Harris County Smokehouse,290 @ Highway 6. Hope we get some top down weather and a good turn out.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,325 Posts
I'm planning to be there with "Mrs. Warrior=='06" (Madeline). :laugh:

Is anyone planning on going to the Car Display Greg & John told us about in Montgomery? It would be after the Breakfast. Anyone else thinking of going? I'm itching to get back in the saddle..... (weather permitting, of course) :smile2:

==============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
David:

Glad to see you getting out and about so quickly. We are heading back to Alabama in the morning and then within a few days, off to our youngest son's wedding in DC. Looking forward to making a breakfast after first of year. Got the Denison bugs off the R, gave it a shot of Sta-bil and hooked it to the maintainer. Hope you are allowed to eat a big breakfast before heading to Montgomery.

David

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,325 Posts
Thanks for the kind words Dave. I'm feeling better each day and really do want to put "this" completely behind me. I'm good to go. :smile2:

Please be safe heading back home. And don't worry---there will always be a seat saved at the Permagrin Breakfast table for you! :laugh:

=============

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,274 Posts
Didn't get a count on the number of R's at breakfast this morning, but it must have been damn near a hundred (exaggeration) or so (at least 13 I think). Even a non-member that David had caught up with recently showed up. Maybe he'll become a new fanatic....

:cheer::cheer:GO RASTROS!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::cheer:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,325 Posts
Houston fanatics rock!!

Yet another fantastic gathering of beautiful SSRs gathered for the Houston Area Fanatics Monthly Permagrin Breakfast!! :laugh:

There were 13 trucks total with many of the 'regular attendees' and a new member Jack joining us for his 1st time along with his Silver beauty. We hope he will join us on a regular basis. :thumbs

Lots and lots of funny, helpful and informative gabbing (as always), along with the comraderie of good friends, nice weather..........and a not-so-bad breakfast, too!!!!

Thanks to all the Houston Fanatics for another great time. You guys are the best!! :banana

===============

1 - 12 of 12 Posts