Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
15184352 #1 fob
This is the list of dealers that still have them in stock.

TOMMY STEWART OF NATCHITOCHES
(NATCHITOCHES, LA) (318) 356-9000

FARMERVILLE MOTORS, INC.
(FARMERVILLE, LA) (318) 368-3181

BOB HART CHEVROLET
(VINITA, OK) (918) 256-6462

JESS WALES CHEV-PONTIAC CORP
(SHATTUCK, OK) (580) 938-2031

CLASSIC CHEVY HONDA BU GMC CAD
(GALVESTON, TX)
(409) 761-2255

BROWN AUTOMOTIVE CTR.
(DEL RIO, TX) (830) 775-7550

Oakes Auto Group
(GREENVILLE, MS)
(662) 335-2886

RAINBOW CHEVROLET-PONTIAC, INC
(LA PLACE, LA) (985) 651-2500

ALL-STAR CHEVROLET GEO, INC.
(OLIVE BRANCH, MS) (662) 895-5536

RAINBOW NORTHSHORE PONT BK GMC
(COVINGTON, LA) (985) 892-2000

Thanks for sharing and for your effort to keeping us all ahead of the curve. That seems to be a valued tradition on this Forum and makes it unique among all Forums in which I have participated. Cheers, Gib

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
I have three of those, not sure I want any. Reason: I can't see where they work with a remote setup, for top up & down. Or/ remote lid lift.....

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Put me down for 2 please

·
Registered
11 Posts
Which of two part numbers works for 2005?
After I get it....what further steps do I take and what further expense should I expect?
Thx for help.

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Programing

I understand that each remote must be programed by a GM Dealer to make it work on each R. Not sure what that additional cost is.

·
Premium Member
2,783 Posts
I understand that each remote must be programed by a GM Dealer to make it work on each R. Not sure what that additional cost is.
I will bring a tech 2 to Maggie Valley and SHOULD be able to program remotes. I purchased a remote myself. I will post the results of my efforts in late March. Once my SSR awakens from winter hibernation.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
4,600 Posts
Can you use 2 number 2’s on the same truck .??

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
I have several of these FOB's listed but facing issues with getting the correct FOB's that deal with remote start and top up / down.
I'm going to look for the member that sold me the remote top setup and see if it's possible to get the correct FOB.
Once I sort my issue out, I'll then list the basic FOB's I have, maybe a few weeks, I have six brand new FOB's, but not those connected with auto functions related to remote start/top.

I'm NOT trying to mess with the thread, if those that know me noticed it's been some time since I last signed on, almost died a few weeks ago. I had a response for a FOB on private email, which prompted this response.
Sorry, right now I'm still compromised, I'll make an effort, but it might be a two weeks. Have to run down and do some homework on how to deal with this myself.

Below is what I need or/ the rectangular FOB that I don't currently have a picture of. That one cracked.
Just have a bit of leniency right now, still working on getting healthy. Can't deal with a lot right now, thus the insertion.

Michael

Attachments

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,273 Posts
Can you use 2 number 2’s on the same truck .??
There is NO difference between the number 1 and number 2 fobs other than the back plate on the fob with the number embossed into it. If you need a fob, these number 2 fobs from Mike will work for either replacement. Regardless, it will need to be programmed to the truck with a Tech2 or similar. The order that the fobs are programmed to the truck determines what fob the truck thinks it is and displays on the DIC and used for memory positions (if equipped).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts