Chevy SSR Forum banner

261 - 280 of 430 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
I wouldn't mind going to the game any way we could get a group rate?
Well, you got $$$$. Just saw on the news... this year average cheap seats: $209. If they start losing.. well?

The Packer are always sold out.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,645 Posts
I know 150 SSRs was the goal; and we are getting close!!! Thankfully we have a couple of newbies that have signed up to come without their Rs (Good on you!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!). But we really need to set our sights higher. What about 200 SSRs!?!?

Beat the bushes, talk to your friends and let's get some more newbies to join this amazing celebration of this magnificent machine. The 2017 International Rally is going to be the BEST RALLY EVER!!

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
GGJOSSR will be attending the international this year. We will be booking hotel shortly and sending in registration. I know of another couple who plan on attending as well. Family issues have kept us from committing until now.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
GGJOSSR will be attending the international this year. We will be booking hotel shortly and sending in registration. I know of another couple who plan on attending as well. Family issues have kept us from committing until now.
Ok GG. Glad to hear! Looking forward to meeting u guys!
You have actually met him at the Huntsville rally. Him and me along with several others put on the event.

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
OK---check and registration in the mail today. Reservations at the Hampton, but--only Friday and Saturday night. Planing on getting there early Friday morning.?!

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Thank you for registering and sending money... but

Yes the registrations have been coming in....

But.. there is still time for more to sign up.

But.. as I look over the list.. I see some are holding out... eg: Nevada has only YellowDZH coming and RDSTR42 is bring him.

But.. there are some that have not committed all the way...

But.. how can anyone that able not come to the Biggest gathering of SSR's

So, make no buts about it... sign up --- pay up -- and :party

·
Premium Member
25,534 Posts
Money has started it's journey. Looking forward to a great time.

Seeya in Texas! :sunce::party:sunce:

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Ret. Air Force
3,645 Posts
50 Days until the big :party fanatics!!! If you've registered to attend; get your money in and help @Dinerman out!!

If you haven't signed up...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!? :grin2:

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Wow panic city !!! saw where it was indicated no reservations left but called to verify if I had made reservations earlier. I did not but I have a room now. Whew !! Anxious to go ! Yahoo !!

·
Premium Member
6,763 Posts
Not Refundable ??? Are you sure ??? Most Hotels only have a 24 hour Cancellation Rule. In 2015 we only had 2 that couldn't come and they said "Keep the money, just send me my T shirt" Oh well, all's well that turns out well.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I wasn't referring to hotels. I was referring to the registration fee of $75 per person on registration form says non refundable.

261 - 280 of 430 Posts
About this Discussion
429 Replies
124 Participants
BlueStreak
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing