Chevy SSR Forum banner

161 - 180 of 430 Posts

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,147 Posts
YEAH..... One hundred trucks and counting, gonna be a Party..... As Joe mentioned, let's go for more....

Once the Chamber of Commerce announces the Official dates for their 2017 Fall Festival on the weekend at the end of our Rally, I would imagine rooms are going to fill up very fast all over town..... So if you are thinking of attending this year's SSR rally, you best not wait to make motel reservations.....:smile2:

Get your butt and your truck in gear....

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Hotel is completely booked
Has any one booked on another hotel in the area?
Will send check and registration
Please put Felix and Grisel Cabrera on the list
Will work on securing a room on a nearby hotel

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Over Flow Hotel - Hampton Inn - Denison

WOW... we have got a great Rally going now.. 100 rooms booked and filled... that is GOOD.:smile2: But, no more room at the Garden Inn is sad.:frown2:

The Hampton Inn - Denison, Tx is a great place... please call them 903-744-6813.

If you already have a Hampton Inn reservation please be sure it is the Hampton Inn - Denison, 3415 Ansley Blvd. - it's new than the one south in Sherman.

When registering please include and extra $20 per person if you are joining the group for breakfast buffet at the Garden Inn - 7 - 9 am.

Thank you for understanding... THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
This is were we made our reservations
I spoke to the manager and they are willing to give the Ssr Fanatic a discount and block at least 10 rooms
If you call tell then is for the Ssr group
The Hampton Inn - Denison, Tx is a great place... please call them 903-744-6813.

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
:sunce::I booked at Best Western but if you call Hilton Garden Inn direct, they have a waiting list they will put you on. I'm 4th on the list.
Yes, Garden Inn did say they are starting a list, they do have 50 more rooms but would like to protect their corporate customers and hold them open until the last minute.

The Best Western is a nice place, you will have other SSR fanatics there with pets.

I hope we book the whole town... THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG.

161 - 180 of 430 Posts
About this Discussion
429 Replies
124 Participants
BlueStreak
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing