Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Β·
Premium Member
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any "breaking" news or progress on the 2021 International Rally ??? 2021 is only 6 months away !!! Thank You tennesseecozydog !!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸš˜πŸš–πŸš˜πŸš–πŸš˜

Β·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
4,118 Posts
I was at the Ohio meet and greet this past weekend and can tell you that there was a lot of good discussion and ideas presented. Just need to start putting the ducks in a row. There is no lack of neat places to go and see in the Cincinnati area.

Β·
Premium Member
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
let them take their time and make it great............
They can take all the "EFN" time they want ... I just ask if there was any "breaking" news or progress. It's their "Dog & Pony Show" !!! The good Lord willing and the Cherokee don't rise, I WILL be there. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²:D:D:D:D:D

Β·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,158 Posts
This isn't the "Official" 2021 International Rally thread but we all really appreciate the enthusiasm about it! We hate to share too much and then find out there's a change. Just know that we couldn't be more excited about what's going to be happening in the Greater Cincinnati Area! The hotel won't even take reservations until October and we are still negotiating the lowest price possible for our events/activities. πŸ˜‰

Trust that we are just as excited as all of you for the inside scoop to be posted for everyone! 😁

Β·
Premium Member
68,189 Posts
This isn't the "Official" 2021 International Rally thread but we all really appreciate the enthusiasm about it! We hate to share too much and then find out there's a change. Just know that we couldn't be more excited about what's going to be happening in the Greater Cincinnati Area! The hotel won't even take reservations until October and we are still negotiating the lowest price possible for our events/activities. πŸ˜‰

Trust that we are just as excited as all of you for the inside scoop to be posted for everyone! 😁
just hope there are not too many deer on the highway.........lolololololololol

Β·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,170 Posts

Β·
Registered
262 Posts
Any "breaking" news or progress on the 2021 International Rally ??? 2021 is only 6 months away !!! Thank You tennesseecozydog !!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸš˜πŸš–πŸš˜πŸš–πŸš˜
2021 Rally only 6 months away ?? What is the Date Feb 2021 ?? Winter Time Ohio ?? LOL

Β·
Premium Member
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2021 Rally only 6 months away ?? What is the Date Feb 2021 ?? Winter Time Ohio ?? LOL
I said "2021 is only 6 months away" I did not say "2021 RALLY only 6 month away" I'm with you Layne12gun ... Winter time in Ohio ??? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Hope to see you there !!! tennesseecozydog

1 - 20 of 27 Posts