Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Discussion Starter #1
We in the Buckeye State are not doing too bad with all this Corona Virus stuff. So, anyone who is itching to do some SSR gathering, we are looking to meet up for a little Fanatic Family socializing! Of course, we will be prudent with our social distancing but we are looking to see how much interest there is. We are looking at Saturday June 27th just south of Columbus to make it centrally located. All of the International Rally members will be there and it would be great to run some ideas by you all and meet some of you for maybe the first time! If it's still a bit to risky for you, that's understandable.
We'll just try to make it later this summer or Fall.

Let me hear what you think! 馃槈
Larry aka HUAW

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like we are "GO" for our "Meet and Greet" on March 27th. Exact location and time will be posted tomorrow evening as things get confirmed.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! 馃榿

One of the SoCal Nuts
Looks like we are "GO" for our "Meet and Greet" on March 27th. Exact location and time will be posted tomorrow evening as things get confirmed.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! 馃榿
Looking at Post #1 it appears that Larry meant to say June 27th.

Premium Member
@MicDonna
I know that you know that @Firetruck knows that @HUAW might not know that you two know its June not March.
But i know that you don't know that Huaw knows the location that i know about that i am trying to confirm.

The place is open six days a week. Do you know which day today was?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
I tried to edit it but it won't let me! Not sure how that happened but most of my posting is later in the night... I'm almost retired you know! 馃槀

@Autoprof just has to make the call tomorrow to confirm because that one day a week of being closed was indeed TODAY!

We will have everyone arriving at 12 Noon on JUNE 27th!!! Location is Bolton Field Airport at JPs Barbaque and Ribs. 2000 Norton Road, Columbus, Ohio
Really looking forward to seeing everyone! We can be safe and still have fun!

One of the SoCal Nuts
I tried to edit it but it won't let me! Not sure how that happened but most of my posting is later in the night... I'm almost retired you know! 馃槀
I thought that might be the case. A problem we seem to see more often than we should.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts