Chevy SSR Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Thank you to HUAW, Autoprof and Firetruck for this fantastic meet and greet. Lisa and I are so impressed, great plans for the International Rally. it was really great seeing Fanatics we know and meeting some new ones.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
4,118 Posts
Donna and want to thank Larry and Mark for putting this all together. Also thanks to the other 10 for braving the little rain and joining in the family friendship

We missed you @SWT RYD but understand you not wanting to get your feet wet since tennessee folk don’t wear shoes. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
After seeing Firetruck and his man purse I’m thinking he may be setting a trend...I never have enough pockets!😳

·
Premium Member
5,262 Posts
Donna and want to thank Larry and Mark for putting this all together. Also thanks to the other 10 for braving the little rain and joining in the family friendship

We missed you @SWT RYD but understand you not wanting to get your feet wet since tennessee folk don’t wear shoes. Lol
I'll put shoes on but I will not carry a 👛.

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
I was happy to see some new members and revisit with some i have met before.
Where did time go.
It seemed we just got started and it was time to say goodbye.
WOW nobody picked up on this statement as the closing to a popular comedy/variety show featuring one of my favorite comedians.
I understand that @Firetruck was still in diapers for the last few seasons and @Studmuffin wasn't even born yet, but the rest of you my age or older, seriously. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤐

My 2 favorite comedians are
1.Bob Newhart
2. Tim Conway (with or without Harvey Korman)
and im not even 60 yet, real close but not yet!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Can't edit my post so I'll just post the group picture here then!

IMG_20200628_090226.jpg

So do I try and get everyone's name right? 🤔
From left to right; Jayboy and Kay (Roller), Jim and Linda (run faster), Scottee and Jerry (2Turns), Terry and Lori (T Goodman), Mic and Donna (MicDonna),Randy and Karen (Scrubby),Jarod and Lori (Firetruck), Greg (05 SSR 6 speed),Larry (HUAW), Mark (AutoProf), Dane (oldxr), Wayne and Rosa (CincySSR) and Tim (Studmuffin).
IMG_20200628_090226.jpg

Not in the picture was Lisa, Danes lovely wife and Diana (Aunt Di) as they were taking pictures!

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Larry...thank you for listing the names on the photo. I for sure appreciate being able to look at that photo and identify the new Fanatics I met! When and where is our next meet and greet?

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
@oldxr Dane, I didn't even think that it would help others to remember the names also! 😉
In regards to the next Ohio Chapter activity I don't know. Anyone can organize a "Meet and Greet". I was thinking a mini cruise somewhere. Isn't there a lot of covered bridges in NE Ohio? Maybe have our own little cruise this Fall? Of course, we do have the Finger Lake Rally in NY in the first week of September and the Covered Bridge/Chocolate Rally in PA in October. Also we could cruise the Ohio River Scenic Byway in Cincinnati as a prelude to the International!
The possibilities are endless in Ohio! 😉

81 - 95 of 95 Posts