Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK So the time you've all been waiting for:

I have finally finished all the details to make the OHIO Chapter shirts a reality.

I want to thank @SSR SS20 for being so patient with me as I tired to accommodate everybody's tastes. This was a task that was more difficult than I ever imagined and I know I still did not satisfy everybody. :imsorry:

I wanted a shirt that wasn't another car show/rally like shirt. In the process of trying to appease everybody the order form allows you to choose a WIDE range of shirts and options. Some have said that everybody should have the same shirt. I think that if we all have the same EMBROIDERED LOGO which is really ultimately what I wanted to accomplish.
After all we don't all have the same color SSR. We have also been able to individualize our trucks. WELL you have the same options with the Ohio chapter shirts. :banana

Checks and order form(s) need to be received by SSR SS20 (aka Jeff Burr) by July 17 2019.
UPATE the deadline was extended to July 23rd
This gives you one month to get your orders in. We must have a minimum of 15 shorts ordered to guarantee this price.

Marie and I are opting for the Unisex two tone creme and light brown which will be similar to picture one. I am not going to add a silhouette or my screen name on that shirt. I plan to also order a polo shirt that I will add a red silhouette to for myself. (3 down only 12 more to go). I have included the single tone camp shirt images.

Jeff will also have the logo on file for future purchases. He is a great guy to work and is doing a good job for us. ANYBODY else out there looking for shirts should contact him!!!

I have attached the ordering instructions and order form as a PDF image --- If you still have problems downloading the information please email me ( [email protected] ) and I will be happy to send the forms via email.

I am also in the stages of planning a central Ohio meet and greet for sometime yet this summer
late July - late Aug (trying to staying clear of Woodward dream cruise weekend)
Stay tuned for more later this week!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Yay! Great job guys! Looking forward to ordering at least a couple shirts for the wife and I! Getting the right sizes is the only issue. I'll contact Jeff with a size chart perhaps. LOVE the logo!

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
OK So the time you've all been waiting for:

I have finally finished all the details to make the OHIO Chapter shirts a reality.

I want to thank @SSR SS20 for being so patient with me as I tired to accommodate everybody's tastes. This was a task that was more difficult than I ever imagined and I know I still did not satisfy everybody. :imsorry:

I wanted a shirt that wasn't another car show/rally like shirt. In the process of trying to appease everybody the order form allows you to choose a WIDE range of shirts and options. Some have said that everybody should have the same shirt. I think that if we all have the same EMBROIDERED LOGO which is really ultimately what I wanted to accomplish.
After all we don't all have the same color SSR. We have also been able to individualize our trucks. WELL you have the same options with the Ohio chapter shirts. :banana

Checks and order form(s) need to be received by SSR SS20 (aka Jeff Burr) by July 17 2019. This gives you one month to get your orders in. We must have a minimum of 15 shorts ordered to guarantee this price.

Marie and I are opting for the Unisex two tone creme and light brown which will be similar to picture one. I am not going to add a silhouette or my screen name on that shirt. I plan to also order a polo shirt that I will add a red silhouette to for myself. (3 down only 12 more to go). I have included the single tone camp shirt images.

Jeff will also have the logo on file for future purchases. He is a great guy to work and is doing a good job for us. ANYBODY else out there looking for shirts should contact him!!!

I have attached the ordering instructions and order form as a PDF image --- If you still have problems downloading the information please email me ( [email protected] ) and I will be happy to send the forms via email.

I am also in the stages of planning a central Ohio meet and greet for sometime yet this summer
late July - late Aug (trying to staying clear of Woodward dream cruise weekend)
Stay tuned for more later this week!!!!!
Confused on what the T-Shirts look like. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Confused on what the T-Shirts look like. Thanks...
They are higher quality tee shirts your choice of some colors with the logo embroidered on EDIT left side not right side! front. You can also add your screen name to other front side and the ssr shilloutte to top center back for extra charge. Those can be in your choice of colors.

Contact Jeff on order form. For more information.

My diner design was going to be too expensive. Almost $35 for tee shirt and $40 for polo plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP

Get your orders in before its too late

I filled out my order form and have it ready to mail Monday!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Great pick on the shirts. Glad to see something different from polo's and tee's. Ohio Chapter rocks!! Makes me wish there were other players on this forum from New Mexico. But then a New Mexico shirt logo would consist of cactus and rocks.... never mind. LOL...

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
Great pick on the shirts. Glad to see something different from polo's and tee's. Ohio Chapter rocks!! Makes me wish there were other players on this forum from New Mexico. But then a New Mexico shirt logo would consist of cactus and rocks.... never mind. LOL...
You live between TX and AZ.....you could join one of Chapters.....both Great States.:wink2:
vp

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
You live between TX and AZ.....you could join one of Chapters.....both Great States.:wink2:
vp
Yup, you're right. I do live in between. But remember, out here in the west just because you're next to something doesn't mean it's close. It's a FULL day's drive to get to either Phoenix or Dallas from here. New Mexico is kinda the middle of nowhere. HA!

·
BlueStreak
26,745 Posts
Yup, you're right. I do live in between. But remember, out here in the west just because you're next to something doesn't mean it's close. It's a FULL day's drive to get to either Phoenix or Dallas from here. New Mexico is kinda the middle of nowhere. HA!
I can vouch for that. I have been through there several times.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts

Understand lived in Texas...:purple:

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are halfway into the ordering period and I inquired with Jeff how many had been ordered.
He said he had only received 2 or 3 orders -- Lets get those orders in!
Lets not procrastinate if you want to have chapter shirts/logos

Please contact Jeff if you have questions he will respond to emails fairly quickly during the week.
We still have a way to go or this will not happen!!!

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Ohio Chapter members, don't let this opportunity slip away! I just sent out an email to Jeff to order a couple shirts!

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shirt Order DEADLINE Extended
I have been in contact with Jeff again and we are pretty close to the magic number.
I know there has been some confusion and delays in the ordering process so
We decided to extend the deadline to get your orders in ONE more week.
So new order date is
ORDER BY TUESDAY JULY 23, 2019

1 - 20 of 24 Posts