Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Ohio chapter members out there that have any artistic abilities, or know anybody that does have that kind of talent.

I was kind of hoping somebody would take the lead on developing an Ohio Chapter Shirt.:nerd:

I don't have that kind of creativity, attached is the best I came up with after playing with it for a couple of hours over the Christmas holiday.

kind of plain,:yawn but maybe a grey shirt with red embroidery on front -- (Scarlet and Grey!:cheer:) plain back.

I am sure somebody can come up with something a little better!!!:hyper:

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
I went to Level 7 art classes in HS, but I didn't know there would be a market for such shirts. I know a guy who makes quality prints on shirts as well, I could toss some ideas up here every so often, or see in a few days if I could get him to print this logo.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to Level 7 art classes in HS, but I didn't know there would be a market for such shirts. I know a guy who makes quality prints on shirts as well, I could toss some ideas up here every so often, or see in a few days if I could get him to print this logo.
I guess before we look at prices we need to decide on a couple of other issues.

Is this ok or can somebody design one we like better?

Do we want the logo printed or embroidered,?
This is something to consider in the design of logo.

I am looking for input regarding these two questions. We can then shop for places to make our shirts.

So how about trying to use your skills from art classes to come up with another design.

I am not sure this is the best we can do design wise.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
1,900 Posts
Great idea! I vote embroidered. I want @runfaster to chime in, we had some conversation about this same topic awhile back. They may have some input on the design.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
1,900 Posts
Mrs Firetruck likes the logo but votes against embroidered because she won't wear polo shirts. So "we" now vote printed t-shirts! If mama ain't happy.....

·
Registered
289 Posts
I like the design too. Would like to see forum name somewhere on shirt.
We would be in for at least a couple of shirts.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great idea! I vote embroidered. I want @runfaster to chime in, we had some conversation about this same topic awhile back. They may have some input on the design.
Great Minds thing alike!:cheers

I HOPE somebody does come up with something -- mine is kind of boring but it does what it supposed to do and could be embroidered.

Mrs Firetruck likes the logo but votes against embroidered because she won't wear polo shirts. So "we" now vote printed t-shirts! If mama ain't happy.....
The shop that that did my seats also did some embroidery for school shirts. We furnished our own shirts and embroidery was the same price for long sleeve work shirts as it was for short sleeve moisture a wicking polo shirt. I realize it would be more expensive - but would she object to an embroidered tee shirt - you could get either! AND both be happy?

I like the design too. Would like to see forum name somewhere on shirt.
We would be in for at least a couple of shirts.
Something like this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your talking about embroidered polo style shirts ? Or printed t-shirts ?...I would be in for the printed t-shirt.
Until someone comes up with a different design. I thought I would look at prices for embroidered tee shirts OR polos, your choice.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
This is Jim Hutchens...FB SSR Page...it would have to be a print (lot of color and detail) with Ohio SSR Chapter in the open space...I'm in the middle of leaving for Florida,Friday and it's the first picture I came across..

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would be in for some of either print or embroidery. There are some companies that sell printed shirts and help with the art. One is rushordertees.com. And for embroidery there is Queensboro.com and there is a copy called WearGuard. I have previously worked with these companies when I owned my company.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is Jim Hutchens...FB SSR Page...it would have to be a print (lot of color and detail) with Ohio SSR Chapter in the open space...I'm in the middle of leaving for Florida,Friday and it's the first picture I came across..
I am planning to go visit the shop near me that I have dealt with in the past

I was originally thinking embroidery on chest only -- could be polo or tee shirt

If we go with the additional design on the back - I would need someone to get rid of the orange background to save printing fees.
She might be able to do this for me?

So what do you think --
chest only with the Ohio outline (I will price embroidery or print/ tee shirt and polos)
Ohio outline chest -- other image on back (I will price printed, tee shirts and polos)

I am hoping to have these for Maggie Valley!!!!

If anybody else wants to check with a printer - feel free --- I would not mind somebody else jumping on this.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts