Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
@Cash

Yes, there are a lot of famous people from Ohio. One of Ohio state Heisman trophy winners was referred to as Howard "Hopalong" cassidy. We had a number of presidents. But also aviation and astronauts. The Wright brothers, John Glenn and Neil armstrong.

Now back to the shirt. I agree the dinner is not high quality picture, but after printing I didn't think it would transmit much clarity anyway.

I agree with your comment on shirts. I am currently working with SSR SS20 to put some proposals together.

Stay tuned.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
3,951 Posts
I like those designs. I may have to jump the state line and get a shirt. Does Indiana have extradition agreements with Ohio. :grin2:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I really like the design and will be watching for the order form.

HOWEVER, (here it comes :laugh:) speaking for the Slingshot owners... I would have the Yellow truck up front and centered.
Then again it’s just me....

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
1,953 Posts
I really like the design and will be watching for the order form.

HOWEVER, (here it comes /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png) speaking for the Slingshot owners... I would have the Yellow truck up front and centered.
Then again it’s just me....

I think it's great the way it is! We want it to look like a cool cafe, not a taxi stand! I kill me...

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,056 Posts
I'm Lovin' It!!!

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
UPDATE and help needed

SSR SS20 added a great idea to my design -- block O in the Ohio chapter!!

He can do the embroidery on the front at a really great prices. :banana
He said that the design on the back would not be doable at a reasonable expense -- too many colors for screen print (his method)
So front only would be:
Tee shirts $15.00
Polos $20.00
Moisture wicking Polos $25.00
Additional charges for 2XL and above
Prices are plus shipping

He needs a minimum order of 12 shirts -- he can also do other apparel (hats jackets etc) I am in for at least two - I will wear embroidered shirts more places then a big print on the rear of a shirt.

STILL WORKING ON THIS

I will try a little bit more to find a place that might be able to print both front and back. I have already invested more time on this than I ever thought I would. I am just about done spending any time additional time now that my original concept has found a supplier.

I NEED HELP before I can go any further.

I need help with photoshop (or similar editing) of my design

ANYBODY ???

I would like to soften or fade the background of my diner design. I cannot seem to find a way to do this with the programs i work with. Maybe even something like Meg did with the outline around the Maggie valley shirts for this year.

I can email a copy of the Jpeg if necessary to get this done.

Here are the final designs that I hope will work. I also included Meg in Carolina's design for inspiration.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Looks good...for what it's worth you did excellent job...I'll take XL in Polo....and 2 XL in T-shirt....once again...Job Well Done..:wink2:

Once you get them in ...I will meet you some place in C-bus and pick them up.
vp

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,056 Posts
Selling 12 will be no problem at all! Looking forward to the final version! Love the Buckeye Block "O" for the "O" in Ohio!!!

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Looks good...for what it's worth you did excellent job...I'll take XL in Polo....and 2 XL in T-shirt....once again...Job Well Done..:wink2:

Once you get them in ...I will meet you some place in C-bus and pick them up.
vp
Sorry, I am not taking orders yet.

I am going to see if we can get two options (tees or polos in each option)

1. Embroidered front only from SSR SS 20 (finalized design & prices)

2. Print front and back --- still in progress

Once i finish trying to get option #2. I will then start taking orders

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Sorry, I am not taking orders yet.

I am going to see if we can get two options (tees or polos in each option)

1. Embroidered front only from SSR SS 20 (finalized design & prices)

2. Print front and back --- still in progress

Once i finish trying to get option #2. I will then start taking orders

I just ordered a one off prototype shirt for option #2

I will post actual picture when it arrives in about ten days:hyper:

If I am happy then I will post order information and prices for both options.

If I am not happy with prototype -- +
then I QUIT! :mad2:

The diner design I spent so much time on will be shelved for me! :cuss:leaving

We will have some really great shirts from SSR SS20
I plan to get a couple from him with or without option #2

Attached is order information proof -- not very clear because it a cropped screen shot!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
SSR SS20....shirts look good.
Voodoo

I apologize for any confusion from my post last night. It was late and I was a bit blury eyed from staring into computer screen. It took a lot longer to get the diner scene into the chevron the way I wanted it. It is still slightly out of proportion but, it is definitely recognizable as a Chevy bowtie!
Perhaps this will clear things up!

The shirts from SSR SS20 will be similar to the picture thread #55 BUT EMBROIDERY AND ON FRONT ONLY
He will also be able to embroider a host of other goodies. Hats, Jackets etc. once set up is complete and then stored in his system (see post #48 for more information)

The shirt shown in post #55 with the SSR Diner scene inside the Chevy bowtie on the back is the prototype I am having printed! I am waiting to do an inspection on the prototype I ordered before I make a final decision if the diner design is doable. Warning these are not inexpensive, I paid $35 for 1 XXL polo! Prices do not change much even with an order of 25.

We have to have an initial order of 12 for us to get the shirts from SSR SS20. BUT because some people may not want to purchase a shirt from both options #1 and #2. I am going to wait and post ordering information under a new thread once I see the quality of the printed shirt (option #2)

I hope this clears up any confusion I may have created from all of my efforts and numerous posts

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I would like to say, I think the design is very much improved with a defined Chevron around it, as opposed to the basic rectangular background.
I like the Chevron design a lot better.
Thank you

and unless someone steps forward with a better background/transition - this is what will be offered if the print shop can get some clarity out of it.

I liked it so much I ordered one to get this project done. :banana

And to whoever says that getting together with your buddies and drinking some cold beverages :cheers never leads to any good.:nep:

41 - 59 of 59 Posts