Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Smokin' Asphalt 6 spd
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another successful Roof Repair by the Ohio SSR Chapter Hosted at Alan's Dream Garage @CraneTrainer, for Gehrig Paschal, out of Indiana. Also some minor diagnostics for Jay on his roof, and repair of a rear hatch actuator for Jim @run faster.
SSR folks on hand today were Jarrod @Firetruck, Mic @MicDonna, Thomas @Duchess2005, Bob @OhioBob, Jim @run faster, and Jay Radabaugh.
Vehicle Tire Hood Car Automotive design

Clothing Car Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Wheel Car Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting

Hand Cap Automotive design Baseball cap Artist

Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

·
BLU SSR
4,074 Posts
Hmmm. I realize that everyone has their area of concentration, but I am noticing that every time I see a picture of Jarod working on the roof area he has a hammer in his hand! Maybe one of you guys could lend him some tools to make his work easier? :D :devilish:
Can't argue with the results though! Good job everyone, it is nice to have expert help available up North!

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
4,326 Posts
Hmmm. I realize that everyone has their area of concentration, but I am noticing that every time I see a picture of Jarod working on the roof area he has a hammer in his hand! Maybe one of you guys could lend him some tools to make his work easier? :D :devilish:
Can't argue with the results though! Good job everyone, it is nice to have expert help available up North!
That's the persuader!

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Primer Mickey and 05’ Sinister
7,226 Posts
The hammer and modified winch bar are his preferred tools. Gets those cylinders out in a couple hits.
Just say’n
Also helps to keep the guys to behave

·
Premium Member
05 aqua blur, the Blur 06 blue over silver the Streak
768 Posts
My thoughts exactly when I saw the pictures. Jarod (the hammer) is the enforcer. Lol
Well done guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts