Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ohio Fanatics! Spring will be here before we know it and looking forward to some "Meet and Greets" and possibly some "Tech Sessions" for those upgrades or needed repairs we may be a bit shy about tackling ourselves! Not to mention the possibility that we may have the 2021 International SSR Rally here in the Buckeye State!

Our Fanatic site has a location pin site that can be used to share the city we live in, phone number and or email address. Pinmap Available

I know some are worried about sharing that info online but they seem to get my number and email address anyways. So, use the pin map if you choose or perhaps you can just send me a "conversation" and I'll keep a confidential spread sheet of the information you choose to share. This way, when we start planning for some activities, we can get a hold of everyone! I see Florida and Texas doing a lot of that and I'd love to see us doing more of it as well and being able to include EVERYONE here in the Buckeye State and also our neighbors in Indiana, Pennsylvania and xichigan (O-H! ?) that want to come!

Helpful Info is obviously your name(s), Fanatic handle, Color and year of your truck, address, phone and email. Again, what ever you feel comfortable with.
Let's all pray for an early Spring! Hope to hear from you all soon!
Larry

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump...

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bump to the top! ?
Here's the link again for the pin map. Share what ever info you feel comfortable with. It's really a great feature!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts