Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
Yes, just got a email from chevymall on them. They do look good.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Imagine that “Wildcat yellow”. :lol Good for the little people, up to 300lbs. This brings back memories, aluminium sandwiches and a sudden drop in altitude. :cuss
Good looking unit, good price. :thumbs

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,202 Posts
I wonder?

Maybe I can get lucky, and the Chevy booth brings some on the Tour for sale.
One can only hope.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Who Cares

FUZZY said:
Maybe I can get lucky, and the Chevy booth brings some on the Tour for sale.
One can only hope.

Who cares about the chair! I just want to get Lucky! :reddevil :glol

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
nice chair

:lurk great chair. Wish they had it to match aqua blur :cuss

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get Lucky!!! :lol:lol Man you are crackin me up......

Get a green fabric paint pin Green and Yellow make blue right. Or Hot glue on the blue :)

I told my daughter, "wow " it holds 300 lbs, I guess I will have another plate of food. :lol:lol

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Ordered 2 last night. Can't wait to get them. Thanks for the heads-up Machel.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Different colors

It would be nice if they came in different colors. Notice most takers have a sligshot or asphalt. If it came in red there would be two more sold. Maybe they will come out with other colors soon. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Looks KOOL!

wildcat66 said:
Mine was delivered this morning,(Sat) two days after I ordered it. Yipheeee!!!!
Machell tell us how well it is made and how great it looks... perhaps you can show us a photo of it with you next to your SSR? :thumbs

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
This chair is made with a lot of thought, it has reinforced hand rests, and back rests. The mesh is a double weave and is on the entire portion where you back and butt touch, I am sure this will help with the sweating. The arms have a buckle and strap on the back to raise or lower for each individual. It is a light grey and double stictched... I will post pics as soon I get it figured out. (new device) Only one issues some may have if you are really tall you might think this chair is a bit short. Works great for me! :)

Update on pictures
In the ssrchair #1 (not the advertisment) the strap is buckled on the right but I left the left side undone so you could see it!
Notice the black material where the metal inserts into the material in chair pic #2 the buckle and the strap hook up there and is reinforced! Also on the underside of the hand grip area of the armrest.(pic #3)

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actully I thought that same thing but after getting it I now think it was worth the money! Good Quality!:thumbs

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Kinda like the SSR. Kinda pricey, but well worth it. Right, Machel?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts