Chevy SSR Forum banner
  •  2022 Ride of the Year

Hey there Guest! Check out the current Ride of the Month contest.

View and vote on the submissions from the community fanatics vying for the coveted ROTM award!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· I DO WINDOWS
9,272 Posts

Imagine that “Wildcat yellow”. :lol Good for the little people, up to 300lbs. This brings back memories, aluminium sandwiches and a sudden drop in altitude. :cuss
Good looking unit, good price. :thumbs

· Machell
22,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Get Lucky!!! :lol:lol Man you are crackin me up......

Get a green fabric paint pin Green and Yellow make blue right. Or Hot glue on the blue :)

I told my daughter, "wow " it holds 300 lbs, I guess I will have another plate of food. :lol:lol

· Premium Member
2,342 Posts
Ordered 2 last night. Can't wait to get them. Thanks for the heads-up Machel.

· Machell
22,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
This chair is made with a lot of thought, it has reinforced hand rests, and back rests. The mesh is a double weave and is on the entire portion where you back and butt touch, I am sure this will help with the sweating. The arms have a buckle and strap on the back to raise or lower for each individual. It is a light grey and double stictched... I will post pics as soon I get it figured out. (new device) Only one issues some may have if you are really tall you might think this chair is a bit short. Works great for me! :)

Update on pictures
In the ssrchair #1 (not the advertisment) the strap is buckled on the right but I left the left side undone so you could see it!
Notice the black material where the metal inserts into the material in chair pic #2 the buckle and the strap hook up there and is reinforced! Also on the underside of the hand grip area of the armrest.(pic #3)

· Premium Member
2,342 Posts
Kinda like the SSR. Kinda pricey, but well worth it. Right, Machel?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.