Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, it's an '05 black SSR with approx. 225 miles (due to have been in town parades) and the guy told me he could sell it for 29,999. I want to jump on her, but I'm not sure about re-sale even though this will be the last year for the SSR. How 'bout that price though?

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
SSR4SURE said:
Alright, it's an '05 black SSR with approx. 225 miles (due to have been in town parades) and the guy told me he could sell it for 29,999. I want to jump on her, but I'm not sure about re-sale even though this will be the last year for the SSR. How 'bout that price though?

Good price. I'd jump on that right away. Resale value should not be a priority in the case of the SSR. It will be worth a lot more in 5 yrs.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Resale????????

SSR4SURE said:

******Your worried about resale?????????I' don't think I'd spill the beans about where it is......as it will be gone in a flash......:seeya By the way .....where is it......:glol :glol

·
Registered
349 Posts
I can't believe you haven't bought it already. Where is it now?:thumbs

Forget "resale value"! Buy it to drive it - you won't regret it!:)

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
SSR4SURE said:
Does that price include the $6000.00 Rebate? I think is must !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
What Features Does it Have?

SSR4SURE said:
What features does this SSR have?

Running boards, automatic, chrome wheels, bed strips.....etc?

:seeya E:seeya

Orange SSR :ssr (Gone but not Forgotten)

·
Registered
153 Posts
The Race to the last Ones

SSR4SURE said:

If I Didn't have my '04 I'd try to beat ya' to it.....:thumbs :cheers

Keep The Top Down
PocoToro

·
Registered
442 Posts
Forget Resale!

Buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......and then tell me where I can get a silver one with a 6 speed for that price midMarch!!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
SSR4SURE said:
Na, price is way too high and re-sale is awful. Now which dealer did you say had it:jester

Frank

·
Registered
904 Posts
SSR4SURE said:
Resale value, Who thinks about resale value, I have close to $70,000 in my 04 and a dealer says the mods hurts the trade in if I ever wanted to trade up, Seems no one wants a 12 sec. bullet proofed SSR that gets better mileage than a 05 or 06 so I will just keep playing with it

·
Registered
615 Posts
You should have figured by now, that it is a hellva of deal. If, you don't think it is right, give the rest of the kids a shot at it. My opinoin is that you pass it up you should be shot.:leaving

1 - 18 of 18 Posts