Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oklahoma will be hosting our 2nd annual tech day event for SSR owners from Oklahoma, Texas and Missouri on May 21st hosted by Doug and Carol Hope in Purcell, OK.

Registration required- $ 20 per vehicle

Times: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

1030 Carl Stokes
Purcell, OK 73080

Host hotel: Courtyard by Marriott
770 Copperfield Dr.
Norman, OK
405-701-8900
Rate code: ' SSR Tech Event'

Guest hosts: Mike & Debbie Moro from Simple Engineering

Any projects that you would like help with that require parts should be coordinated with Mike Moro as soon as possible, so that you will be able to accomplish the work.

·
Registered
2004 nu2me 2016 now 90k+ LOVE IT!
286 Posts
wow. Im in Tulsa. Glad to see this! Im planning on coming! How do I pay for registration?
sure we can't make this a week? I have a long list! haha

Reactions: kart3d and Dinerman

·
Premium Member
2,121 Posts
wow. Im in Tulsa. Glad to see this! Im planning on coming! How do I pay for registration?
Just come on... Your list my long... But so are the days... We got this. Let us know what's on your list.

·
Registered
286 Posts
i Have a leaking cylinder on my roof, i have destroyed upper arm bushings (go with Mikes poly ones?) TUNING?

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Well let's see, April 9, Winnie Tech Session, April 25-28 Palo Duro Rally, May 11-15 Maggie Valley.
If me or Truck is not completely tuckered out; I will be there.
Hopefully nothing breaks or wears out in the mean time.(On me or Truck).
Jack

·
Premium Member
2,121 Posts
i Have a leaking cylinder on my roof, i have destroyed upper arm bushings (go with Mikes poly ones?) TUNING?
I can change out the lift hydraulics for you. Pull - exchange for rebuilt - stall - fluid - test - $600 ... 3 hours. Worth the drive to Purcell.
Let me know if I can help... [email protected]

·
Registered
286 Posts
I can change out the lift hydraulics for you. Pull - exchange for rebuilt - stall - fluid - test - $600 ... 3 hours. Worth the drive to Purcell.
Let me know if I can help... [email protected]
I'll let you know for sure. Id sure love to have a drop top again. This is the 3rd year since I had it down.

• Sad
Reactions: soren703

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oklahoma will be hosting our 2nd annual tech day event for SSR owners from Oklahoma, Texas and Missouri on May 21st hosted by Doug and Carol Hope in Purcell, OK.

Registration required- $ 20 per vehicle

Times: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

1030 Carl Stokes
Purcell, OK 73080

Host hotel: Courtyard by Marriott
770 Copperfield Dr.
Norman, OK
405-701-8900
Rate code: ' SSR Tech Event'

Guest hosts: Mike & Debbie Moro from Simple Engineering

Any projects that you would like help with that require parts should be coordinated with Mike Moro as soon as possible, so that you will be able to accomplish the work.

Hope you make it. There will be lots of SSR knowledge there.

·
Registered
286 Posts
does anyone know if there will be anyone present doing engine tuning? I put in a cam, opened the heads and added SS headers. running rich.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,359 Posts
I can't make it to the tech day but need to get a part delivered to someone there. I am heading down to Dallas area on Sat the 21st. I go down 69 through OK at Big Cabin will there be anyone coming up that way?

·
Registered
286 Posts
I can't make it to the tech day but need to get a part delivered to someone there. I am heading down to Dallas area on Sat the 21st. I go down 69 through OK at Big Cabin will there be anyone coming up that way?
Im going from Tulsa but I think Im going Friday.

·
Premium Member
2,121 Posts
Most of the attendees from that end of Okieland are coming to OKC Friday night. I'll look at the list again, next week and give you a call.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts