Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Red 1SB Garber Chevrolet, Midland MI

It was mine, and it came in on Wednesday. I know this will be hard to understand for the other fanatics here, but after waiting over a year and a half, and finally getting to sit in one in early October, I went out and bought a 2004 Commemorative Edition Convertible Vette. You can search my posts to see the SSR I saw at a car show here in Michigan. I was truely hoping that the interior room would be larger than the Trail Blazer that it is based on. I just found it kind of cramped. The seat controls were hard to reach, and when I did get the seat to move, it seemed like I could not get the seat back far enough. Just my personal preference. Maybe I will decide to try again next year when I can get the gauges, and chrome wheels I wanted as well as the bigger engine.

Anyway, there is one for sale in Midland, MI, if they have not found a vulture from their list to take it yet.

Dave

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ron,

Yeah, I heard that from my wife after she went there. I thought about keeping it and finding a buyer myself, while maybe making 1-2 k. But, I told her I didn't want to do that to them ( the dealer ) or some other guy that might want it. Now it looks like they are doing it. :cuss

By the way, I rolled through your court on the 7th with the CE C5 around 5:00pm but didn't see any signs of life, so I headed home.

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts