Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went away for a week and now I am trying to access Dictators ONE DRIVE and it is telling me it no longer exist. HELP. Want to remove Steering Wheel Airbag.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Thanks Bruce. Computer went on vacation and for got to come back. I go to OneDrive and Google wants a password. than says item not available.
Did you get access?

Remove air bag fuse, or disconnect battery

I use a two pin punches , one one each side of air bag in access holes in sides of steering wheel located at about 3 and 9 o'clock positions.
Push in with punches to depress tabs while pulling outward on air bag.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are you trying to say BOB. WHY WHAT?
I was just asking WHY do you want to remove the Air Bag. I have no idea WHAT a ONE DRIVE is.
Have to take Drivers air bag off to remove steering wheel. I'm installing new chrome and Red leather steering wheel. OneDrive is the program Dictator uses to put all his tech help on.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,931 Posts
Thanks Bruce. Computer went on vacation and for got to come back. I go to OneDrive and Google wants a password. than says item not available.
.... re- boot.... Shut 'er down and then re- start.... all over again...

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
I get that same message when using the IPhone or IPad version of the site. When I access the forum through the PC version and then use the one drive link I don’t get that message and all is fine.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
I recommend getting Dinerman's Ultimate Drive. A treasure trove of information and it has Dictator's how-to's. http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f22/ultimate-drive-149170/

From time to time I go to Dictators One Drive site and copy all the How-to's to my local hard drive or Dinerman's thumb drive (I let it over write what I have with the latest files). Dictator updates how to's from time to time. Dictator is the man! And Dinerman provides a wealth of information for very little $. Hats off to both!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts