Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dec 15 makes the one year anniversary for my 04 ssr redline red. wish i had waited and gotten a six speed instead of the auto. i kind of like the blue color also. i now have approx 24000 miles on mine and i still get a lot of attention when driving it. even one or two negative comments. the naysayers are mostly driving ugly old pieces of crap or ford pickups( i'd rather push a ford etc.) i really like the ssr but i wish it didn't have all the nitpicky problems. hope the second year holds up as well as or better than the first. if worst comes to worst i can drive it till the warranty expires and not take too much of a bath on trade in. :cheers

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brother ssr

I found my ssr brothers from the assembly line in auto trader online. Redline red vin 103700 at a dealership in oklahoma city. I also found vin 103702 in longmont colorado. It is also a redline red.:grouphug :thumbs :seeya

·
Jim-n-Tanya
1,354 Posts
Vehicles

You gota gota gota have faith!

Just figure this out.........

So many people have joined this forum in the past year.
You will always have someone that has experienced the same problem, and have found a fix for the flaws.

:cool

KEEP ON TRUKIN!

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
2 year anniversary

Comley and I bought our SSRs at the same dealership, but I have had mine quite a bit longer--November of 03. I just turned 14k miles and haven't had any problems yet (knock on wood). Maybe I haven't driven it enough.
There are several SSRs locally who aren't aware of the Cruiser's thing so I will personally invite thm this week. See you in Frisco.:cool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts