Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running windows 10. This works for me. Right click on Image, click on Ask CORTANA about this picture, click on picture when it comes up and there it is.

·
Premium Member
5,322 Posts
Yep that works as does opening picture in another window, but that not how we should have to view pictures.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
NO CAN DO for me. - :crying:

I cannot click 'cause I have no mouse. I have a Samsung tablet with touchscreen.

Oh, and just this morning I lost the abitity to use "Notification of Likes".
So instead of things getting any better they seem to be getting worse!!

>■< - Gee.....WHAT NEXT!?*!?!* - This situation is getting rather annoying and 'long in the tooth'!! - >:)

==============
David :black:

·
Daily Driver
8,980 Posts
The right click works if it's a thumbnail but more often instead of a thumbnail it's a line like this with a little green symbol at the beginning.
What Did You Do With Your SSR Today?-garagessr.jpg
In that case nothing works.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
I am running windows 10. This works for me. Right click on Image, click on Ask CORTANA about this picture, click on picture when it comes up and there it is.
I''m running windows 10, and when I right click, I don't have a ask cortana option:|

·
Premium Member
7,440 Posts
Terry, please correct your SSR Bio ... Remember you called me this week and told me you had "Downsized" :laugh: and had sold your 1950 "Found On Road Dead Led Sled" :smile2:
Terry, I can't believe you've had your Slingshot "Yeller" over 4 years. Seems like it was just a few months ago you called me about your interest in an SSR in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, which you eventually bought. Wish y'all would come to the Route 66 Mother Road Festival in September (21, 22 & 23). This is our 10th year and might be our last one ... just depends on Jan's health.

Really want to see that new Route 66 MotorHeads Bar & Grill and Museum in Springfield out on Toronto Road. Pictures show it is quite a showplace. Bob

·
Premium Member
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Terry, please correct your SSR Bio ... Remember you called me this week and told me you had "Downsized" /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png and had sold your 1950 "Found On Road Dead Led Sled" /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
Terry, I can't believe you've had your Slingshot "Yeller" over 4 years. Seems like it was just a few months ago you called me about your interest in an SSR in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, which you eventually bought. Wish y'all would come to the Route 66 Mother Road Festival in September (21, 22 & 23). This is our 10th year and might be our last one ... just depends on Jan's health.

Really want to see that new Route 66 MotorHeads Bar & Grill and Museum in Springfield out on Toronto Road. Pictures show it is quite a showplace. Bob
Bob your off topic and babbling again.

·
Lost In The 50's
1,160 Posts
Wow...It works!!!!

I'm running Windows 10 on my desktop. It works for me too, but I'll take it one step further. Once you have the picture in front of you, right click on it and save it in a folder for future reference. This is good if it is a picture of a repair part and you need a closeup.

Have a great week....Don't forget to stop and smell the roses!!!

:seeya

·
Daily Driver
8,980 Posts
Nope, doesn't work for me either. Can only work with thumbnails, not with the line of description.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,641 Posts
Doesn't work on mine.

·
Premium Member
7,440 Posts
Bob your off topic and babbling again.
Robert, there's no such thing as "off topic" in my book :frown2: :frown2: :frown2: I like "Babbling" and Terry & Jan are dear friends and I urged them to buy their Slingshot Yellow SSR on the advice of the Chevrolet Dealership in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and they have been extremely happy with it ever since. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: I learned back in Grammer School "Freedom of Speech" was one of the "10 Commandments: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Call it "off top" "high jacking" "stealing" or whatever, but like The Hag sang "I where my own kind of Hat" :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
>:)
Likewise it's not working for me either. By the way, when I can find my hat wear ever it is, I'm gonna where it out today with the top down.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts