Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone selling, or know of anyone that wants to sell an original owners manual for 2004 SSR and a dealer's brochure for the 2004.

Does the original owner's manual leather cover jacket for 2004 close with velcro does it have the SSR logo on it? Do the contents contain, the owners manual, warranty booklet and a small booklet that says " table of contents"?

What does the original 2004 dealer brochure look like? Is it a spiral notebook style? Thank you.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,664 Posts
Original Items

FatherLarry said:
Does the original owner's manual leather cover jacket for 2004 close with velcro does it have the SSR logo on it? Do the contents contain, the owners manual, warranty booklet and a small booklet that says " table of contents"? Yes
What does the original 2004 dealer brochure look like? Is it a spiral notebook style? Thank you.
Below is a photo of some of the original memorabilia that Chevrolet gave to those that attended the Chevrolet SSR Special Event in Athens, Michigan last year.

Red SSR brochure is an 03
Yellow SSR brochure is a 04
Spiral is a Dealer Details Booklet for 04
Hard Cover book "An American Original"
Black Cover SSR booklet is a Press Package 03
Bottom right is a 2000 Post Card
Red Post Card is a hologram
Another Post card 2000 SSR
Center Pewter SSRs #384 of 500 given out by Chevrolet SSR Team

Below is the Owners Manual in photo 2 and inside in photo 3
*While I took a Tour at the SSR Plant I received some really neat items... a belt protector to protect the vehicles from scratches as a souvenir along with LCC Center door decals, a blue SSR "I Build Quality SSRs" license plate frame and other great artifacts. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Marc NY said:
Below is a photo of some of the orginal memoribilia that Chevrolet gave to those that attended the Chevrolet SSR Special Event in Anthens, Michigan last year. [Edit out photos]
Thank you very much. This was very helpful.

I'm still a little uncertain as to what the 2004 dealer brochure looks like. I have an '05 and an '03, and I know about the spiral...does the brochure for '05 look similar to '04? It's almost the same, and on ebay they had a spiral dealer detail and a brochure with the yellow ssr as you are showing, however, the seller was stating that it was an '05 brochure and that the spiral one was the '04. If you know of anyone selling the '04 spiral dealer detail, and the 2004 dealer brochure, let me know. Do you know anything about the owners manual?

Again, thank you very much for your help.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,664 Posts
More Pictures

FatherLarry said:
Thank you very much. This was very helpful.

I'm still a little uncertain as to what the 2004 dealer brochure looks like. ... Do you know anything about the owners manual? Again, thank you very much for your help.
That is a 04 brochure in photo #1 which appears to be similar to the 05s. I took a photo of the inside so you could see the Ultra-Violet SSR to show you that it is indeed an 04 Brouchure!

Photos of the owners manual are posted in my earlier reply. Any more questions please ask away. I will post some shots of inside the 04 Detail Sprial booklet photos #2 - 5 below too.

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for all your efforts from a fellow New Yorker.....I missed your bottom pics above on the previous post...sorry. These are great pics and this truly helps me out. I need to locate all the contents belonging in the owners manual. I have the leather jacket, owner's manual, and warranty book, but there seems to be a small pamphlet, with table of contents, that is missing from mine. Also, I don't know if you realize this, but if you try to order a new leather jacket with the SSR logo on it, and contents, GM only sends a leather jacket with GM insignia on it, and the small pamphlet is missing from that one too. Seems you can't get the original leather jackets anymore. I've tried three dealerships. The dealer gave me an '05 jacket from one of the new ones on the lot and it looks the same from the photos you posted. Thank you so very much for taking the time and effort to lay this all out for me. God Bless you...FatherLarry :flag

1 - 5 of 5 Posts