Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you imagine owning an original rendering that brought our SSR's to life? I have been given permission to share with the Fanatic Family that this is indeed available! Understand, that "originals" are seldom, if ever, become available to purchase!

Doug is fully aware of just how loyal the Fanatic Family is to our trucks and wants to make it available to an SSR owner first before looking elsewhere.

This rendering is appropriately 21" x 38" and can be seen on page 7 in the "SSR an American Original" book. GM owns the other sketches in the book. He also has never before seen sketches of a Southern California NASCAR Truck Series truck, a Drag truck with no top and a next generation SSR which may also be available!

FB_IMG_1617417928933.jpg

If you are a serious collector, ( These are not $500 posters) just send me a "conversation" and I will give you his contact information. He is in the process of moving and down sizing, so be patient and more pictures will become available later of other sketches he is willing to part with.

Larry

·
Premium Member
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a great collection! 😎

Reactions: Marc NY

·
Premium Member
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump...

·
Premium Member
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keeping it visible... 😉

·
OP
8,230 Posts
Thanks all...I am proud of it. A couple of items are gifts from a fellow SSR member and a really good friend.
I have 2 more pewter displays and am considering selling one of them soon...but that will be another thread.

Reactions: HUAW

·
Premium Member
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts