Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had some discussions with members on what has happened in one of our threads here (Bit** People) and with Troy. We are not thrilled with what occurred in that thread. We now have a new user group called “In Moderation” which has been created. In that user group all members must have posts/threads approved before they show up on our board. They are also not allowed to edit their posts.

If I may reflect Troy’s and my feelings on this… The freedom of speech is a great concept that we believe in but this forum is private property. People need to abide by our rules or we will invite them to leave our property. We would not allow someone to come into our home and insult our guests. We look at this in the same way.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
Marc NY said:
[COLOR=NavyIf I may reflect Troy’s and my feelings on this… The freedom of speech is a great concept that we believe in but this forum is private property. People need to abide by our rules or we will invite them to leave our property. We would not allow someone to come into our home and insult our guests. We look at this in the same way.[/COLOR]
I totally agree

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,814 Posts
I need to thank two people who privately E-mailed me their deal stats. One long time member and one very new member. Both whom where trying to help me make the best deal I can. The newest member even mentioned he did not want to post his deal publicly for fear of hurting the feelings of previous buyers.
Everyone makes the best deal they can at the time. Their purchase price is not a sign of there intelligence, just a reflection of the time slot and location of their purchase.

Kudos’ to my silent thoughtful helpers. Rebel / Ed Ryall :seeya

·
Registered
371 Posts
Thanks Marc and Troy! This is a "FUN" forum for us to enjoy our new rides and share our good and bad experiences, and to be helpful to each other. That's why I became a supporting member. Thanks for keeping it that way.

Hugh

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,334 Posts
THANKS! for keeping this forum a place we can all be proud of.
Blast

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Ditto

Ditto to all above. Good for you Marc and Troy. Let's keep if fun and informative!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I am in on this one. Thanks for helping keep the site good for everyone, and yes, the deal you make is yours. :cool :cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts