Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
Sold my Red 03, went and picked up my 2005 Black six-speed last weekend.

Happy, happy, happy:grin2::grin2:
:smile2:

Get ready to yank the waterfall and console, etc. so ya have access to pulling the shifter for installation of your new Hurst shifter kit. You'll want one..........trust me.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,454 Posts
CONGRATS! Nothing better then more Horse Power and Bangin' some gears!:wink2:

Wish I had the 6 speed also!

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
Love black vehicles. Have had many black Hotrods, pickups, cars, and motorcycles over the years. We live in the woods in a log home I built and we are on a dirt road and you can spend all day cleaning and polishing and then you can't even make it out to the main road and the vehicle is dusty, dirty, muddy or whatever. When I was young no big deal just wash and polish it again. Now at 75 it is just too much to keep up. So I did some research to find vehicles that still look pretty sharp but are easier to keep clean and not so often. My Harley is Pearl White, my wifes Pontiac is white, my Chevy pickup is silverstone, and our SSR is Slingshot yellow so all is good. The Harley and the SSR are hand washed and stay in the heated garage and usually only driven in nice weather. The pickup and Pontiac are washed and waxed at the full service car wash. That way I can still keep up with it all and they look very nice. Not perfect like when I was young but nice. Have a good one and enjoy your ride and your life.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts