Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has the outside temperature always been available as a choice with the odometer, tripmeter a&b, and timer or is this just an '06 thing? I have never seen any posts that explain that the outside temperature on the aux. gauges is redundent. I didn't want to give up the extra space for the aux. gauges and now I see that I don't have to. :cool

·
Registered
579 Posts
Broomer said:
Has the outside temperature always been available as a choice with the odometer, tripmeter a&b, and timer or is this just an '06 thing? I have never seen any posts that explain that the outside temperature on the aux. gauges is redundent. I didn't want to give up the extra space for the aux. gauges and now I see that I don't have to. :cool

Broomer,

I think that the outside temperature gauge was only added on the 05's.

Also welcome back! Congratulations on you 06 Pacific Blue! Didn't see you at the High Desert Event.

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vin #

Thanx Eric,
I wonder if all '06s have this feature. My vin # is 21986 and has it. Are there earlier '06s that don't? Anyone with an "06 care to comment?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Desert Rat

I'm a desert rat. Up here in Hesperia along with others such as Eric Curtis and artsmart in the Victor Valley. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts