Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Owner’s from VIN. 2300 to 2500

Are you happy with fit n finish? How were the built units in this time frame? Dealer has accepted my offer on VIN 2393 :grouphug

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir

New 2003 yep! I have decided after being in a 6 speed that I did not want the big engine for the money difference. So it was 03 or 04 for me. From reading everything here, they sound about the same, so I went for the first year built.
New old stock, 203 km. I expect to be able to add 05 struts, door panels and all the bolt on stuff. So the year end sale on the 03’s made sense er dollars to me. I do have till Monday to back out if wife say’s :nono :cuss :boxing
Look out here comes the "REBEL ROD"

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
#1740 was built tight - no loose ends....

Per an experienced (read: old dude - my uncle) Corvette owner, the Yellow has no 'orange peel' to the finish - he was very impressed w/ the paint...

Hope your Christmas includes an SSR!!!

Color of yours???

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,187 Posts

Sure hope they improved the paint finish since the first 100. Exterior was ok from a distance, but up closs left a bit to be desired (especially for black), and the jams were absolutely terrible. :nodno
Mine is scheduled to enter my shop for customizing after Christmas. :yesnod
The vehicle runs and drives great :yesnod , with no vibrations, rattles, squeaks, etc. Did have aproblem with the interior door panel area separating near the arm rest. GM replaced them under warranty.
Took my brother to pick up his 440 AAR Cuda today, and gave them both a little run. 0-60 in about 4 seconds. Power and performance are definately not a problem : :cool reddevil :)

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Color? Don't Discriminate !

:) Offered 3 different dealers the same price on 03's. The one that accepted had a black one. (And a purple 04) But this baby will not stay stock black, past mid summer.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spooky

It was pointed out to me that it was exactly 1 year from drop off on lot, till I made an offer. Dec 17 2003 / Dec 17 2004 it was meant to be :eek

1 - 7 of 7 Posts