Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Ret. Air Force
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Specifically designed for Veterans who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces (or who are still serving) and currently own (or have once owned) an SSR.

This coin will make a great gift for any Owner/Veteran you know, which may not be active on the forum. :flag

The price of one challenge coin is $15 (which includes shipping). $25 if ordering two at a time.

This challenge coin will come with a list of rules…of when and how it should be used (which I will also post in the next thread). It also comes with a great debt of gratitude for your service to this great country. Thank You!!! :cheers

To Order: Please send me a Private Message (PM) with the following information:

-How many coins you would like
-The address where you would like the coin(s) shipped to
-Site Name and Real Name of each person receiving the coin(s) (*optional)
-Rank or Grade (*optional)
-Branch of Service (*optional)
-Dates of Service (*optional)

*All optional information provided to me will be compiled onto a list which will be available only to coin holders (upon request). I would like to keep a running list of owners which have coins; this way fellow Vets will know who can (and should) be challenged at future gatherings!! Once again this information is optional. If you do not want the optional information shared with other coin holders, then please do not send it to me. Also, I WILL NOT post any of the optional information on the forum.

You can send money via PayPal to [email protected] remember to select “Send to friends and family in the US”
If you would prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me and I will give you my mailing address.

Attachments

·
Ret. Air Force
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The SSR/Veteran Challenge Coin

1. RULES:
A. The challenge is initiated by drawing your SSR/Veteran coin, holding it in the air by whatever means possible and state, scream, shout or otherwise verbally acknowledge that you are initiating a “Coin Check”. Another, but less vocal method is to firmly slap it on the bar, or by loudly tapping it on a table, (this should produce an audible noise which can be easily heard by those being challenged, but try not to leave a permanent imprint). If you accidentally drop your coin and it makes an audible sound upon impact, then you have just "accidentally" initiated a coin check. (This is called paying the price for improper care of your coin.)

B. The response consists of all those persons (who are known to have a coin) being challenged, drawing their coin in a like manner.

C. If you are challenged and are unable to properly respond, you must buy a round of drinks for the challenger and the group being challenged.

D. If everyone being challenged responds in the correct manner, the challenger must buy a round of drinks for all those people they challenged.

E. Failure to buy a round is a despicable crime and you WILL BE ridiculed and made of fun of by everyone in attendance for the rest of the event in which you are attending--for being a cheap skate!!

2. WHEN - WHERE:
A. Coin checks are permitted, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE by anyone with an SSR/Veteran coin. But you are only allowed to challenge ONCE at any one event gathering (i.e., once per evening).

3. EXCEPTIONS:
A. There are no exceptions to the rules. They apply to those clothed or unclothed. At the time of the challenge you are permitted to take one step and at an arm’s reach to locate your coin.
If you still cannot reach it -- SORRY ABOUT THAT -- Pay up (but put some clothes on first!!!)

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED AND TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL SERVING...GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
Infantry Drill Sergeants Lead the Way! Hooah!
PM is to follow!

·
BlueStreak
26,585 Posts
Very nice looking coin, I will be proud to have one in my collection. PM sent.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Plenty of Challenge Coins left for any Veterans out there that would still like to have one (or two). :flag
Pass the word...I will have them at Denison TX too (but you really should have one in your pocket, in case I challenge you first!!!)
:wink2:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
19 Participants
Layne12gun
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing